Whenever I plug my battery to by BBS02, a short circuit happens and y connectors burn.
Any advice on what I should do?
Here are the details:
- I installed a a BBS02 48V, with a 52V6AH 30Q battery and XT90-SS connectors
- I run it always on by plugging the USB cable to the motor - because of that, I got sparks everytime I plugged the battery in
- I only use PAS and no throttle
- I programmed the controller to Low Battery Protect 43V and Limited Current 9 Amps
- The motor have been working well for a couple of months, riding 100km/week in a city
- On day I got both a heavy rain + I lifted my wife with me on the bike, and the motor stopped working
- By looking on this forum, I started changing the connectors for new ones, and using a different battery, but it did not solve the problem, on the contrary: now I cannot plug the battery anymore as I get short circuits.
Has anyone else encountered these kind of problems?
Thanks in advance for your help!