删除

looks like the GNG thats been unavailable for quite some time. I would be interested in one

山川异域风月同天 said:
初始设计mmexport1618837748431.pngmmexport1618837746146.pngmmexport1618837750679.png

The text in the post says it's the initial design.

The title of the post says it's a 'Vibrating bearing motor,' almost looks like a 2 cycle. 6374, reminds of the outrunners, but it doesn't look like an outrunner.

The interesting thing is the name he chose:

"Mountain and river in different lands
Wind and moon under the same sky".

That's from an old Chinese tale, evoked for charity, student motivation, etc. A Japanese company sent relief supplies after a disaster last year, perhaps Covid, that was on the boxes.

My guess is this is a college student.

Cool, that is interesting. I wonder if this is a personal project or whether it is going into production.
Google translate says:
"I can not speak English
Mechanical structure: level 1 Gleason gear, level 2 to 3 helical gears, gearbox requires angular contact bearings, mechanical parts will not have too many problems, the key lies in electronic parts, including speed sensor and bottom axis torque sensor, 12 magnetic The point double Hall speed sensor is placed inside the big gear. The bottom shaft torque sensor has encountered some problems but has a new idea. It collects signals through the Hall chip."

xp67 said:
Cool, that is interesting. I wonder if this is a personal project or whether it is going into production.
Google translate says:
"I can not speak English
Mechanical structure: level 1 Gleason gear, level 2 to 3 helical gears, gearbox requires angular contact bearings, mechanical parts will not have too many problems, the key lies in electronic parts, including speed sensor and bottom axis torque sensor, 12 magnetic The point double Hall speed sensor is placed inside the big gear. The bottom shaft torque sensor has encountered some problems but has a new idea. It collects signals through the Hall chip."
这是一个个人项目

这是谷歌翻译
Zhè shì gǔgē fānyì

https://translate.google.com/?langpair=zh%7Cen&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&op=translate

对于像我这样不了解笔触的人来说,效果很好。 这里的读者是说英语的人。
Duìyú xiàng wǒ zhèyàng bù liǎojiě bǐchù de rén lái shuō, xiàoguǒ hěn hǎo. Zhèlǐ de dúzhě shì shuō yīngyǔ de rén.

Back