Bafang M600 BESST interface

waynebergman

100 kW
I see the M500 / M600 thread https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=100777 has covered the use of the BESST interface for firmware loads on these drives as well as other issues related to the M500/600 drives. The M500/M600 thread is now a couple of years old and I am wondering if its worth haveing a new dedicated thread for the operation of and sourcing of the "BESST interface".

For myself I have had some compatiblity issues with ordering a new controller only to find I had to also order a new display that was compatible with the replacement controller. My motor was an early version that came with a green colored PCB controller and it needs that same green PCB controller to operate. I am now wondering if & when I buy a BESST interface to help with smoothing out my pedal assist, will I have issues with the BESST interface being compatable with my version of controller and display? My new replacement display and controller is not delivering smooth power output like my original from factory set up, so I am hoping the BESST interface will let me load up some kind of a smooth pedal assist and throttle control like I had originally.

Has anyone had success with the BESST interface used on a GREEN coloured PCB controller and if so where did you buy your BESST interface and was there any thing special you had to let the supplier know before purchasing the BESST interface to make sure it works with the GREEN PCB controller.

Thanks in advance......wayne

Back