Cheapest prices for Cyclone 3000w/4000w?

I need a new motor and was thrilled when I saw the prices for the cyclone 3 kw and the cyclone 4 kw on cyclone taiwan, UNTIL I added it to my cart and saw shipping was $140?!?! I see sick bike parts selling the cyclone 3000 for $250 and their shipping is MUCH cheaper than cyclone taiwan, but I really want the cyclone 4000 and they don't offer that.

Anyone know where I can find the cheapest price for that motor? Is the shipping cost from cyclone taiwan negotiable? Maybe it's just me but $140 is kind of ridiculous.

Just you, I think very reasonable, especially if it arrives within four months.

Email paco and ask if you can combine shipping- he’s pretty reasonable on this. But they aren’t light!

electric_nz said:
Email paco and ask if you can combine shipping- he’s pretty reasonable on this. But they aren’t light!

Does Paco work for cyclone taiwan? Would I be able to contact him through the website?

speedyebikenoob said:
electric_nz said:

Does Paco work for cyclone taiwan? Would I be able to contact him through the website?

Paco is cyclone taiwan.

They use email.

Alright, I emailed him, very reasonable guy. He gave me $45 off shipping which is satisfactory enough to me. Thanks everyone!

This is good to know. Maybe he gives es members a discount on shipping, so something to ask for. It seems Luna cycle is forever out of stock and sbp only carries the basic kit.

Back