Idontwanttopedal second bike with frame from dustyearlobe

Hi on this build I have team up with Gary the builder of then very nice twin cyclone
image.jpg

Gary has lay out the frame planes in a cad drawing. The frame now has more fork angle and now has mount to fit my 80100, that Bruno (alien power on eBay) is rewinding to 130kv with twin 1.2mm copper wire. And fitting hall and temp sender. The frame then also fits thud two speed reduction. Hoping to seal the part of the frame gearboxes is in so can part oil fill box.
I'll be running the motor on 16s lipos with a 18fet controller with a ca.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sorry about pic using iPhone to post

Idontwanttopedal said:
50 km you think his hub be better off road you think and your hub better on road

Yes it's a lot better off road. It's top speed was 70kms per hour where my motor is 90k. Running 100volt. I need to give my young fellow the torque motor as it doesn't heat up the same

Got these lipos got enough for 16s2p should have room to fit more might save and go for 3p giving me around 24ah

Any one have a ruff guess at what range would get on 2p 16ah

you'll have somewhere near 800 usable wh of energy in those bats, so if you ride gently and get ~25wh a km, that'll get about 30km or so. really does depend how you ride though, and on the efficiency of your transmission etc. I can easily get down to 15wh/km on my hub powered bike, still having a bit of fun, or I can suck it down at 50+wh/km if I ride like a maniac. but 30ish would be a fairly resonable figure I'd think.

Back