Slamming the TSDZ2, oh no no no, this is war! hahahah
Seriously though, give him a chance to ride the 52v18a - If that doesn't fix him, word on the street is a free bike that he is reviewing and $5,000 WILL!!!
What's been going on everyone? This thread keeps growing - yikes.
Couple updates from me:
- Finally got TS to acknowledge the fat version... I cannot wait to get my hands on them! (In the past, it was hard to tell what futurebike was manufacturing and what they were buying from TS, and communication can be troubled. I have to say though, futurebike is doing it with the TSDZ2 motor guards, chain rings, and other accessories. They have been on it from the beginning! Just not quite economic enough for me over here...)
- I'm loving the new BLACK 110 BCD Spiders... they actually have a real seal (unlike the ridiculous gasket that pairs with the older silver type), that matches the other side of the motor. Better weatherproofing protection for sure. They also look much nicer with the motor in my opinion. I had to get a bunch to replace the old versions I had around!
- Some of the new speed sensors with the Y split for the lights, are far more sensitive. If the spoke magnet is too close, it will actually scramble, and read very high. This cause a great deal of confusion for many, including me
Also, I like to cover the new sensors with a chainstay cover, it still reads fine through it, and helps hide it!
- I like to pair FLAT LED 6v bulbs with the light wires... I just pull the current bulb out of my current little light, and replace it with a flat LED that pairs with the TSDZ2 Y splitter light cables!
- Grease up that metal gear good - Lucas Red N Tacky 2, or Mobile 28.... you can quiet that metal gear down alot.... Chalo!!! - might tell you what's better - I'm all ears myself.
- Made my folding frame TSDZ2 bike I was talking about pages and pages ago. Solid Wheels, and SOLID Tires (well, inserts)... I am beyond happy with this thing - its my around towner =) I took off the VLDC5 model, and settled on the XH-18 for this one. I'll get some more current pics, I have a shifter twist grip that matches the XH-18, and some awesome quick release MKS pedals. Way better than the tacky folding pedals I still had in the pics below. You can see the new 110BCD on it though, I am loving the look!