bbs02/bbshd on bmx?

1KW

1 kW
saw a video on youtube, he was running a bbs02 with the standard front chain ring and 14t rear. It hit 25-26mph on the flat and was pretty quick on acceleration. It was also more efficient? If I ran a larger front chainring would 30mph be possible on flat?

30MPH on a fork with no rake is a scary proposition :twisted: ....what BMX frame did you have in mind?
Ive been thinking of doing the same, but the HD would just be for torque...I wouldn't want to go that fast, perhaps im just being a pussy. :lol:

....Is that BMX?
http://electricbike.com/forum/forum/builds/custom-builds/2583-put-my-bbs02-on-a-bmx

Relanium said:
30mph on BMX is scary?
Check out my signature :D
64km/h (39mph)

Balls out crazy hahah! that's cool as shit mister!

Mid drives are not particularly efficient or ideal if you have a single speed bike.

With a 20 inch wheel, a hub motor will output more power per weight than it's rating ( most hubs have their power ratings based on a 26" wheel ), have less moving parts, will be cheaper, and be more efficient also.

Don't bother with a mid drive on a single speed bike at all, not worth the drawbacks or price.

I Have enough parts laying around to put something together in a BMX platform....geared or not geared? I would like it to be nimble...ya'know like a BMX

Back