2.0 Cyclone giant glory downhill Max mods % pics

aCeMadMod

1 kW
hi i start a new page for this bike , try to keep only talking about 1 ebike

here go a reboot . was happy old way but could not fit lipo in inside the frame dew to motor and fan,

and need a other mtb ebike to use has i kill my one i made last week, crack the Hd forks, :(

and i got new alloy plate 10mm , i hope it can do the job, were from its very hard to get alloy , i did Not have any cardbroad for a test go,, make had to make free hand i did my best,

i had face off the bb. i lucky i have the tools,

more to come, only got plate half done. alot more hole to get right Frist time, sill don't if i want make Dave's rc ger box' or cyclone 1 pr 2 motors,

hi all i had a good day very lucky had done of most my cuting do, then my angle grinder die,, dam i had to think way to cut crack the rest the cut it about 1 or 2 mm , i end up use srew driver and big Hammer, :lol: and some power, it was 10mm plate

i left alot alloy on the plate for i may try dave's http://tangentmotors.com/ascent it will help only by 1 side,

it was very close in the way big chian ring to small one less then 4 mm, sill don't what will happen has i only 1 chian ring, how fast will i go 5 km , or 35 km ? in this set up it 11/ 36 teeth rear cranks 42 teeth / motor is 13 teeth

this the small cyclone motor only for testing if work good , upgrade to max mod one with fan aircooling, i need a new fan small and very powerful. and small

unlike my last time any help would for gear, thank you all 8)

hi i had test ride not the best one, but happy i did not have the walk of shame, i had wiat for day for this test, found how it feels alot lighter with only 1 chian ring in start up ,, but can't not add much leg power for the chian slips, to this i lost my top roller, was not easy ride how, i Real need to add other roller or block on the bottom, like other setup for chian is get off they all the time,

good new i got new angle grinder ,, this time i pay alot vs shit one, 2 times the prices, add say 700 con watt, i happy with 500watt if don't stop Every 7 min under load, it alot cooler new one, :D with 125mm disc

kind of sucks i use for about 5 mins to clean up this plate, costly for now, but you angle grinder need it, in times, of need

keep safe test lipos with your stick

hi all, i test new under hold thing to keep chian come off, some what fialed, atfer a other ride, i add bigger rollers, it seem to hold leg power alot better,

8)

next step upgrade motor, to my mod cyclone , end goal could use Dave gearbox on it, i can Say 1 chian Alot better , in start mass lost or wight to bike, And noise , it hard to belive i ride a mid drive, it sound like a hub motor, i never to Oil Aigan , only Hot wax for my chian's it unreally, i had use this 15 year for road race's back you use chian breaker, too much work,

but mtb is a other, you kill gear alot faster with mid drive, i ride on sand every day, :oops:

not great for chians, wax's help alot now,

test lipo with your sticks,

after other few rides. i found most the bugs, grind off more out the rollers , ez to push can add all the leg power i want no sliping . i test it on half of my down hill track, never came off, and feel alot better just like a stock bike , next step it to make thin alloy or carbon lipo box, to fix frame,

add 2 new bolts to plate to hold it to frame, you can't see it on the bb behide the cranks

with just 250 watt cyclone motor gose well, on flat can't climd my track , it great to pull it bike self up. the hill could get other Astro Brushless Motor soon

yes freewheel is Front Freewheel - Ultra Heavy Duty http://www.sickbikeparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=226

don't try this setup one you need dual bearing, cheap one Can't hold side side power, and steel chianring
need to bleed brake aigna, feel bad, hope mono 6 are bad for this

keep test your lipo with you stick, in the wet :shock:

Attachments

• UHDFW.JPG
    UHDFW.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 2,483
hi all I not touch this ebike in over 1 year . new part been. made I am copying cyclone output shaft in Ti.

8) my guess it from a tank . the ti bar

thank you usa .

Attachments

• copy ti shaft.jpg
    copy ti shaft.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 1,894
hi all I did ano test

to find out barking soda with best with water 8)
like blue pink .. ez to change later with higher volts

this just the start in work with ti

thank you tanks.

Attachments

• ano shalf.jpg
    ano shalf.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 1,664
  • dual ano.jpg
    dual ano.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 1,660
this setup was not fast but rocked 1.5 year without any work :bigthumb:

only using 24 volts motor