Cube V2 Bosch-Nuvinci Hysnc Problem.

Hi folks.

I recently bought this bike :-
D768400_05.jpg

768400_zoom.jpg

It worked fine for 2000 miles and then it developed a serious issue in that the H-Sync interface, visible clearly in the 2nd foto, began to run warm , display a RED Led instead of a constant green, and even though the motor spooled up and generated the power, I couldn't get the full power to the rear wheel and it always felt like it was in too low a gear, I would have to pedal furiously to get any worthwhile motion.

The people I bought it off haven't got a Scooby Doo, they are worse than useless.

They arranged for a more local bike shop to take it and they,despite everything I told them, stripped the motor off and sent it back to Bosch.

They then refitted the motor and said everything was fine.

They did address one issue, that the cranks did not rotate backwards freely. This "problem" is now non-existent.

Around 4 miles down the road, the exact same issue re-emerged. Motor spooling up, but loss of power to the rear wheel. Red Led.

I spoke to a guy in Europe at FallBrook Technologies and he said he wanted me to take the H-Sync interface off the bike and send it to him with proof of ownership.

He suspects a sensor is blown in the interface.

Before I did this, I just wanted to run it by you guys to see if any of you had experience with this bike and any issues you may have had.

Thanks.

TK

Back