BBSHD Firmware Upgrade

Discussions related to motors other than hub motors.
This includes R/C motors, botttom bracket, roller and geared drives.
automan25
100 mW
100 mW

BBSHD Firmware Upgrade

Post by automan25 » Feb 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Does anyone know how to upgrade the firmware on the BBSHD controller and where to get the latest firmware? According to Luna the controllers currently being shipped from Bafang no longer have the issue with the non-progressive throttle while peddling. Luna has been gracious enough to offer to upgrade the firmware for me if I send them my controller. That's totally worth it of course, but I'd rather not go through the hassle of removing it and all the wiring from my bike if I can do the upgrade with my computer here at home.

Rassy
1 MW
1 MW

Re: BBSHD Firmware Upgrade

Post by Rassy » Feb 14, 2018 12:26 am

Sorry, I can't help you with your request. But I've been pursuing the pedal/throttle issue on the 2017 BBS02 controllers for the last four months, including many exchanges with both LUNA and EM3EV. Could you tell here who gave you the information that the new controllers "operate properly" and/or the actual statement that was made?

Thanks,
-Rassy-
One Tadpole Trike equipped with a Bafang BBS02
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewt ... 28&t=69419
One Delta Trike equipped with a Bafang BBS02
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewt ... 0#p1291260

tomjasz
1.21 GW
1.21 GW

Re: BBSHD Firmware Upgrade

Post by tomjasz » Feb 14, 2018 12:38 am

automan25 wrote:
Feb 13, 2018 11:03 pm
Does anyone know how to upgrade the firmware on the BBSHD controller and where to get the latest firmware? According to Luna the controllers currently being shipped from Bafang no longer have the issue with the non-progressive throttle while peddling. Luna has been gracious enough to offer to upgrade the firmware for me if I send them my controller. That's totally worth it of course, but I'd rather not go through the hassle of removing it and all the wiring from my bike if I can do the upgrade with my computer here at home.
No one so far has shared.
Thanks Justin_le we're here thanks to you. All the best to the mods for their tireless work keeping it on an even keel.