Headlight problem on my BAFANG BBSHD

Bersekz

100 W
Hello, I bought a headlight for my BAFANG BBSHD, I connected it to the light cable but it keeps blinking all the time.
Manufacturer claims there are 3 modes: daily (1.6W), nightly (12W) and auto with ambient light sensor. But even if I try to switch, it keeps blinking! Is it possible there is something wrong in my configuration? The light works fine with the 6V, maybe BAFANG BBSHD doesn't provide enough A on the light cable? On this thread https://electricbike.com/forum/forum/kits/bafang-mid-drives/10043-bbshd-headlamp-cable one guy says it works fine with his SUPERNOVA M99 (8W) + Tail (0.6-1.1W), so I can't understand why this light shouldn't work. Is there any way to increase the A output and test with higher wattage?

Bafang, doing what the6 do best. Not meeting their own specs and claims...
Liklely an inherit problem, go back to your reseller and insist on a new controller.

tomjasz said:
Bafang, doing what the6 do best. Not meeting their own specs and claims...
Liklely an inherit problem, go back to your reseller and insist on a new controller.
Could you please be more specific? "Bafang, doing what the6 do best. Not meeting their own specs and claims..."

You think the problem is my controller, and they fixed the issue on new ones?

Back