Yoch MD.M11 250W 36V Changing the Program

JamesH

1 µW
I have a Yoch 250W motor fitted to a Giant hybrid bike. The combination works reasonably well but I need to change the Yoch program so it works properly for me. I have heard that the Yoch is really a copy of a Bafang Motor BBS01 so I have tried to use Bafang software and cable to see if I can re-program the motor controller. The software does not connect. Does anyone know of software that can be used to re-program the Yoch?

Zero support. Worst buy I ever made. Sloppy workmanship making a BBSxx look like a high end product.

How about sharing thoughts regarding riding with this motor ? What is good what is bad ? Parts are available for replacement if anything goes dead ?

pxl666 said:
How about sharing thoughts regarding riding with this motor ? What is good what is bad ? Parts are available for replacement if anything goes dead ?

My 48V performs about the same as a 48v BBS02B. BUT, where to get parts? You'll not be able to change any programming options in the controller. Do yourself a favor and stay with Bafang. At least you can program and find parts.

I hunted around the internet last winter and found a couple of BBS01B 250W for around $200. New Old Stock.
The fellow I do support for may have a couple of bare motor BBS01B 250W.

Back