what is the max speed with 52v 30.6 ah battery with 40amp continuous output?

papabless

100 mW
I purchased the very last battery pack of this variant from Em3ev and it should arrive soon. I currently run a hot rodded bbshd from luna and would like to upgrade to a controller that can take 40amps. The thing is I want to keep PAS and the HIGO connections. I know this will put more wear on my bike but ill be upgrading the chain, tires, and rotors. I am 195lbs with a 2018 trek dual sport 2 medium version.

28.48 mph, if your bike is in realy good condition new bearings cables tyers pumped oiled then possable upto 32.68mph estimated :D thats with a DD 1000w motor rwd on the flat.

i regularly hit 32-33mph and have hit up to 36mph with 52v 13.5ah 30amp continuous luna battery. wouldn't a higher amp output make me go faster?

Higher amps will help you accelerate faster, but they will not change your top speed.

Top speed is the result of the Kv of the motor, the voltage of the system, and the gearing of the drivetrain, along with the diameter of the wheel.

This is assuming that you are not trying to achieve a top that is way above he amount of watts your system is capable of. In that situation, your controller and/or motor will overheat trying to achieve top speed as it struggles to maintain any kind of cruise speed.

Back