Feiwel 27.5+ Bafang M600 Dual suspension emoutain bike

TylerMartin

1 µW
Hi all
need an opinion on this bike company and bike

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/High-configuration-electric-mountain-bike-with_60801788665.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.140.5011635bW6phmQ

at 1600US does this product worth it ? it seems a good deal, the frame is nice and the M600 seems a good motor.

2018-11-01 10_13_16-Window.jpg
2018-11-01 10_13_03-Window.jpg

That price point does reflect the component group on it.
the fact that the Front Fork is low end and if you ride it on/in the mountains you will need be buying a better fork in a short amount of time, then look at the rear shock what is the life expectancy on that ? How much will you now be paying for a quality rear shock ?
So how much will you be spending on a New Front Fork and Rear Shock shortly ?

If you do ride it on the street only ...then the front fork would work well enough, the rear is questionable until there are reviews on it.

Looks to be a good price ... if you only ride it on the street or a place like Florida with mostly sandy trails with not much rocks , and if you could buy one at a time, and if the shipping would be $ 100 or less.

You do realize they state that you need to buy at least 5 at a time ?

Report Back when you find the shipping costs.

When you add up the costs , are you intending to sell the other 4 with a mark up in price ?
will others think the total price is worth it , looking at the components and what they can buy from the Big Bike Companies , especially if they can buy a last years model at a discount , or a used brand name e-bike at a lower price ?

If you can find 4 friends to buy with you , and you ride mostly on the streets, and/or easy trails and at Not at high speeds , this bike looks to be a very good deal . ( depending on shipping costs )

Thanks

your right about the last year discount of the big brands, there are almost at the same price point, what is killing this deal is the 600to800$ USD in shipping (AIR Shipping)

I guess by boat with 5 bikes with a shipping cost lower then 300to400$ usd for the 5 bikes, it could be a real deal, we are talking about around 1700 usd by bike + customs, that's nice!

but at 2300$ by bike+customs, it's somehow a dealbreaker... SAD because this frame looks nice and your right about the fork and suspension that will need to be change for singletrack use...

There was some discussion here: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=94960&start=100#p1418305

One thing that was pointed out there is the mounting angle of the motor isn't ideal.

Also, if you read Wayne's build thread there seems to be a hold up with the battery (not sure if Feiwel is using their own battery or Bafang's). Personally I think I'm going to wait and invest in the CF frame.

Geometry looks pretty shaky. Long chain stays and steep head tube would be deal breakers for me. Also I am not as much of a fan of integrated batteries as most seem to be due to down the road adaptability to new battery structure.

Back