18-19 inch rim vancouver

What width of rim do you want?

www.Kijiji.ca is a good place to look for those kinds of rims, I've purchased a 16x1.60 and a 18x1.85 that I had to take the spokes and hub off of.

Holmes Hobby sold rims but not no more, can buy spokes from them though, but s/h is always a bitch! However your in Vancouver so a hop over the border line could help the s/h cost.

TreatlandTV website has a wide assortment of rims in every size, but again the s/h costs are high because you are hopefully in the right Vancouver, the one in Canada!

If you want a new rim, just go to your local motorcycle store and get a 18 or 19" rim, they would have a wide selection.

I was hoping someone might have had one kicking around before I started the online ordering game. prices seem to double when it crosses the Canadian border. youre in Alberta, have you looked at 18650 Canada, I think theyre Edmonton and only $5 for new 25r's

There was a 19" DID rim on Amazon.ca for $100. The price jumped back up to +$200 and I deleted it from my cart. The Excel Notako is $127. FortNine also has rims and free shipping, but it's a bit of a pain cross referencing rims. You need a bike, something like a Ninja 250, to put into the search field. These were all 1.85's.
kijiji for sure, if you can cross reference them.(contacting posters for info can be a pain) When they do come up they're usually sets, but dirt cheap. Take-offs are good, but used rims are generally sketchy. Usually something weird has to happen for someone to have just the wheels left. :mrgreen:

If your looking for moto rims this chinese company hooked me up when no one else would even bother.

https://ncyclebike.aliexpress.com/store/2214086?spm=2114.12010615.pcShopHead_2523220.0

They already sell front lanced wheels for 20mm axle bike forks. If you ask nicely like I did, they will even sell you 17 or 19 inch rim with spokes to match a qs 205 hub motor or just the rim I would imagine.

Ended up only costing me $180 usd for the set.

Front wheel: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...l?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.12.1e685633l8mAQM

Chinese rims are crap, all of them that I have seen, and spokes are not any better. A good rim should be found near your place. Quality moped rims are enough for most and more durable than Chinese motorcycle rims that are of last century technology.

If you really want motorcycle rims.... Look for light weight alloy MX racing rims, or Trial (Excel, Morad...), for they are stronger and lighter. You can find them used, just as good if they have no dents. Lace with no bigger than 12ga, using Sapim Polyax nipples and quality SS spokes. Making a good wheel from the start may seem expansive, but on the long term it is saving time and money.

Back