Cyclotricity KTLCD1

Marsweep

1 µW
Cyclotricity KTLCD1
HI, does anyone know if the cyclotricity KTLCD1 have a cruise mode? I heard something about some buttons. Do I hold two down together or one then the other? Thanks in advance

Probably just two wires connected together that are coming out of the controller.
Then when the throttle is in one place for a certain amount of time the cruise control kicks in.

If thats not the case, then theres probably something in the parameters of the KT display that allow you to get cruise control. Its been years since I rode a KT controller ebike.
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=91379#p1414527

When walking next to the bike, hold the lower button down. That should toggle the "walk" mode if it has one.

The cruise, if it's equipped and wired properly, and enabled, needs to be going in excess of 7 mph (I think?) and you hold that same lower button down over 3-4 seconds to engage. To disengage, hit any control (up, down, brakes). It will kick out by itself if it slows too much (wind, hill, etc.).

Thanks for the replies guys. I don't have a throttle as of yet. But will try the button thing you suggested. But I don't know if they enabled cruise or not. Only had the bike a couple of days. So just getting used to it. Will let you know how I get on. Thank for your swift responses.

If you had an LCD3, cruise is available thru setting theC7 parameter, and then pressing the "V" button for a few seconds.

With an LCD1, just try holding the throttle steady for 10 seconds. Many KT controllers have a two wire plug hanging on the harness, that turns on the cruise feature if jumpered. DOn't be attaching jumpers at random. Some of these two wire plugs are for brakes, lights. You don't want to jumper them.

Back