markz

100 TW
https://youtu.be/3C8ZDFNnSTw?t=221

Ken Blocks Top 5 Bicycles

1 - 2019 Specialized Demo 8
2 - 2016 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 6 Fatty
3 - 2016 Specialized Enduro EVO
4 - 2018 Specialized Stumpjumper
5 - 2015 Specialized Turbo S and Fatboy Combo side car.

One of them would be on my list for sure. I have owned 2 Demo 8, and would buy another if I was still riding bike parks.

I own a Fatboy Chopper, that I postponed building for a decade. It sure wouldn’t be on my list. It is an interesting bike, but not my riding style.

In the other categories presented in his list, my choice wouldn’t be bikes from Specialized.

Most of those look like fine MTBs as long as you don't want to have anywhere good to mount a battery or controller.

MTB are not easy to build, but they are making the best ebikes for sport riders. When choice of frame is about batteries, it is to build range at the cost of performance compromise.

MadRhino said:
I own a Fatboy Chopper, that I postponed building for a decade. It sure wouldn’t be on my list. It is an interesting bike, but not my riding style.

Choppers aren't primarily for riding. They're costumes that you can ride if you want to.

Balmorhea said:
MadRhino said:

Choppers aren't primarily for riding. They're costumes that you can ride if you want to.

A chopper is a highway ride, made for long distance comfort. Everywhere else this excessive stability is a handicap.

Back