Inacurate temperature reading Mac Motor and CA3

Freddie9990

1 µW
Hi all, I purchased an upgraded MAC 8T, 12fet controller and Cycle Analyst v3 from EM3EV.
The temperature reading on the CA3 says 3.67v 267.9celcius at room temperature. The setting are Linear/ 0c = 0.99v / T scale 100c/v. Any suggestions?

(I have emailed EM3EV but whilst waiting for their reply I thought that one of you guys might have an idea)
I have the cable to connect to pc via USB if any information from there is needed.
Thanks
Freddie

I purchased an upgraded MAC 8T, 12fet controller and Cycle Analyst v3 from EM3EV. The temperature reading on the CA3 says 3.67v 267.9celcius at room temperature. The setting are Linear/ 0c = 0.99v / T scale 100c/v. Any suggestions?

maybe its thermistor? in the motor. there must be a simple test that like checking the voltage while its hooked up then use a hairdryer on the motor housing for a minute raising the internal temp in the motor and the voltage should change. if it doesn't its the thermistor?

On my MAC 12T, I assumed the white wire coming from the motor was the temp sensor, but found out while setting it up it's a speed sensor. There was no temp sensor.

Back