Throttle problems

jerbyrd88

100 µW
Okay I got a new throttle with 5 wires and when installing I unhooked the old throttle which was 8 wires connected some way and all splices together? I think... There's a green to green, yellow to yellow, black to black, and red to yellow. Now when I try to hook them all up the volt reader goes off when I touch the red/ yellow wire to any of the other wires individually or as a whole, the lights go off, I can't get the motor moving at all I've tried every different configuration and nothing any help would be greatly appreciated..

Colors may not match if you just swapped in any throttle.

Ideally you would figure out which wires go where on the controller (printed on the board if all else fails), and which wires are which on the throttle.

What kind of throttle is it? What kind of controller?

With 8 wires, your throttle is more than a throttle. It must have some extra accessories, like power switch, 3 spd switch, voltmeter... some things that justify the extra wires.

So, you first need to parse which wire goes where, and what for.

flat tire said:

Ideally you would figure out which wires go where on the controller (printed on the board if all else fails), and which wires are which on the throttle.

It's some Chinese controller I looked up the website but no help there it says sicanindustry.com on it and 2019/12 so it's pretty new and it says THDC2F215.
36V/48V. 35A_ 1A,. 1500W and then a bunch of Chinese symbols.. í guess it's a pretty good controller though my bike HAULS ASS!!! I have it all setup on a 2015 giant revel 2 bike hardtail MTB and it gets up and goes really quick it'll hit about 30-32 miles an hour on flat and it'll get there pretty quick too.

jerbyrd88 said:
flat tire said:

It's some Chinese controller I looked up the website but no help there it says sicanindustry.com on it and 2019/12 so it's pretty new and it says THDC2F215.
36V/48V. 35A_ 1A,. 1500W and then a bunch of Chinese symbols.. í guess it's a pretty good controller though my bike HAULS ASS!!! I have it all setup on a 2015 giant revel 2 bike hardtail MTB and it gets up and goes really quick it'll hit about 30-32 miles an hour on flat and it'll get there pretty quick too.

Back