General Discussion about electric bicycles.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I've been riding one for about 6 months now, I'm the Australian importer.
- They are an incredible amount of FUN!
- The 20" version is squarely aimed at trials riding, the 24" more of a crossover between trials and trail.
- 2-speed gearbox allows for good trials performance and decent trail speed.
- Quality is very good generally (I'm an industrial designer and used to build microlight aircraft for a living). The frame is well built, components are well finished and fit nicely. The choice of components shows attention to getting the best performance and good value.
- The motor is brushed, which both minimises cost and also ensures pretty much delay-free throttle response.
- The LiPo battery is pretty good it seems - I've put cell monitors on each cell and while they aren't a perfect match they are close and haven't drifted apart significantly over the time I've used it (I ride it usually 3 times a week or more).