TX and RX

ebike11

1 MW
Hi guys
I have a problem thats a bit different than other past members regarding the RX TX signal when setting up and programming their controllers.
I am getting a LACK VOLTAGE error on my Sabvoton controller and the battery is fully charged. Maybe the message isnt related to actual voltage..just no signal Im assuming. When I use the bluetooth dongle i get the lack voltage error and when I connect the controller to the computer with the controllers usb cable, I tried 2 of the same cables from Sabvoton, RX isnt flashing but TX is.
The green light never comes on or flashes which i think is good because its for errors. The red light stays on constantly as it should and when I connect and disconnect the orange turn on wire the controller properly turns on and off.
I opened the controller and the RX and TX wires are firmly attached to the board.
I also connect the proper COM number when connecting through the computer program.
Would anyone have any ideas?
Thx in advance as always!!

There is an easy way to check your Serial port and configuration using "Hyperterminal" and performing a "loopback". At least then you knjow the port and that the port is working correctly.

DogDipstick said:
There is an easy way to check your Serial port and configuration using "Hyperterminal" and performing a "loopback". At least then you knjow the port and that the port is working correctly.

Hi!
Is there a way to test the controllers usb connector? I think the compiter and sabvoton cable and bluetooth dongle are fine because they work on my other sabvoton controller.
Thanks

Back