Assist levels not working on Sabvoton SVMC 72150

fc689

1 mW
Hi everyone,

I have the Sabvoton 72150 with H6 display, and I cannot get the assist levels to change the power delivery of the controller. I have tried various settings on both the display and on the controller it self, but the power delivery remains exactly the same for all assist levels (1-5).

I have the controller set up on an e-motorbike, so do not have a PAS plugged in - could this be the reason?

I was wondering if anyone had a solution to this issue, any input would be greatly appreciated.

I got the same issue.. the controller setting has 3 speeds and the display shows 5 asist levels. And no actual wires to change between the 3 speeds.

This model of controller does not allow you to change the power level via the pas assist for the throttle - a stupid idea I know:( :( :(
( confirmed by Sisecosys)

I have just bought 4 of these and am currently trying to find a solution to a retro fit 3 speed switch should the software allow it.

Watch this space

Jonno

Well, here's the reply,

This is default , and all PAS is working like this.

And you need know that PAS function only available with controller support UART protocol. The normal version use IDSN protocol ,not support TFT display and PAS.

UART applied in bicycle with pedal ,so it is not support 3 speed at same. For the default function , we have list in product specs, you can also check with us before order.

And for the flux weakening value , we have limit the fluexweakening max value to 50A from last year, it is no problem. Suggest flux weakending is 10 % of the max current you set. And most

people think it is better to set higher value , and it will make the hub motor loose power if you don't set it correct.

So basically they're not what you want........BEWARE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :wink:

OK so assist level aren't working. How do I get the 3 speeds to work? There are no speed wires on my setup :confused:

Qsmotor aren't replying to my emails for 12 days now.

My scooter wants to wheely all the time with a 5kw hub! I need quick way to move between power levels.

Basically you can't.

These controllers with the H6 are designed to work on pas. there is no control over the throttle power.

In theory you can make a throttle switch that would give max throttle 4.5v, half throttle 2.5v and neutral using a 3 position switch and a resistor wired into the throttle signal wire.

Jonno

Back