SW900 display error code 007

AvaSam

1 µW
Hi there. I was reading your past question about an ebike error code 007 how's your bike running?

I got the same error too. My display model is a SW900. Error code 007. When I checked my cabling. I noticed the power cable that connects to the hub motor was rubbing against my wheel and grinded it thru. Possibly shorted a wire as I can see a silver wire exposed off from it's colored sleeeve.

As I was riding the throttle or hub motor became stuttering and then completed stopped. Power is still on to display and all. Just no throttle at all

Hi all I'm new here and have an E Bike problem.

As I was riding the throttle or hub motor became stuttering and then completed stopped. Power is still on to display and all. Just no throttle at all

My display model is a SW900. Error code 007. When I checked my cabling. I noticed the power cable that connects to the hub motor was rubbing against my wheel and grinded it thru. Possibly shorted a wire as I can see a silver wire exposed off from it's colored sleeeve.

I have the same issue and can't solve it. Starting making a knocking sound for 2 days and now when throttle get error 7 on my sw900 screen?

Back