Question Regarding Firms in China???

Diddler

1 W
It is acknowledged I'm a novice at dealing with China firms, but asking this question anyway. When trying to communicate with NBPower as well as Risum Motors, it's virtually impossible to obtain straight answers. Here's the question.....are there ebike brokerage firms in the US who broker products from NBPower, Risum and other China ebike conversion kit firms? I'd so much rather deal with an American firm verses China. However, these two firms have what I wish......primarily a powerful kit who laces fat wheel in 24" size. Any insights greatly appreciated.

You don’t hire a US broker to buy one ebike kit in China. Talk about containers.

Buy on aliexpress, choose the shipping company among those that are offered you, pay with a credit card that has online purchase protection. You likely have custom fees of course, that you will have to pay at arrival. Depends of the amount of the bill, sometimes the customs let it pass without any fees.

Buy a domain name like VoltEV.com or something like that. Domain names are $10 a year. Build a quick web site. Now you are a electric bicycle dealer. Ask and pay for "One sample for testing". That's what I did.

VoltEV.com is one of my domain names. GM stole my [Volt] Electric Vehicle name.

Diddler said:
However, these two firms have what I wish......primarily a powerful kit who laces fat wheel in 24" size. Any insights greatly appreciated.

One wheel, or a batch of them for a production run?

If it's a single wheel or two, buy the hub that meets your criteria and build it yourself, or have a local pro build it for you. The wheels Chinese manufacturers will build for you are almost certainly garbage anyway.

Diddler said:
Here's the question.....are there ebike brokerage firms in the US who broker products from NBPower, Risum and other China ebike conversion kit firms? I'd so much rather deal with an American firm verses China.

Amazon?
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=NBPOWER&ref=bl_dp_s_web_23452659011

Chalo said:
Diddler said:
However, these two firms have what I wish......primarily a powerful kit who laces fat wheel in 24" size. Any insights greatly appreciated.

One wheel, or a batch of them for a production run?

If it's a single wheel or two, buy the hub that meets your criteria and build it yourself, or have a local pro build it for you. The wheels Chinese manufacturers will build for you are almost certainly garbage anyway.

+1

It will be built with thick crap Chinese spokes and rim, heavy with high shipping cost.

The motors from NBpower are QS motors. You can buy direct ( cnqsmotor.com ) or Aliexpress. They have a thread in the ´for sale new’ sestion of ES ( https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=65972 ). The motor alone does ship much faster and cheaper. Then, buy a quality western made rim and the best bicycle spokes available locally (DT Swiss, Sapim), and either lace it yourself or have it laced by a wheelbuilder in your area. That is the way to have a good, long lasting motor wheel that will be easy to maintain.

Back