TSDZ2 860c display, back to oem firmware

TAPnAR

10 mW
Forgive me as I have looked everywhere for this. I have a TSDZ2 that have been using now for a few months and love it. I just purchased the programming cables to try the OSF firmware. And before going that way, I am wondering if I can revert back to OEM. I found the files for the TSDZ2 on Eco-Cycles, but they do not show the display files. I have scoured the internet for a few days and even the manufactures website to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My setup is an old 1996 Cannondale H300 Hybrid bike
52V 17.5 AH battery
TSDZ2

It has performed very well for me even me. I was even able to accomplish a 104 mile ride on 9-11-2021. with only 1 stop. I feel the efficiency could certainly be better, as the stock firmware lacks the fine tuning I would like. I cant seem to find the sweet spot between too much assist or too little. My route consist of some very steep climbs and not so good asphalt roads. Typical NW Arkansas roads.

Thank you

Todd

Since the 860C display is sold for OSF and not available for in OEM configuration, I think there's no OEM for the 860c display???

When you purchased your OEM TSDZ2, did it come with the 860c display or something else?

Which OSF are you considering?

I ordered it with the 860c display. It came with the factory OEM firmware on both the tsdz2 and the 860C. I flashed both with the new mbrusa v20.1C.3-860C-NEW. I tried it the first time today and really like the ability to dial down the assist. This is what the OEM firmware looks like:
860cimage_5000x.jpg

Interesting. I had thought the 860c display was originally produced and sold for Bafang mid-drives. Via OSF, it was usable with tsdz2.

Anyways, as you've discovered, OSF is superior to OEM.

Back