Controller problems on my KUBA 60V 2000w BLDC motor

tfvinter

10 µW
Hello everyone. 1 post. I have a nice KUBA 60v 2000w and a citycoo.
Suddenly, the Kuba died at full battery. I found that the controller dropped to 0 volts.
I disconnected the battery which still showed full charge at 66.3 volts.
When I reconnect the battery and measure on the controller it counts the voltage up again
to 66.3 volts in about 15 min. But when I turn the ignition back on it drops the volt again.
So I know it's the controller that's the problem. So I took the controller and batt from
citycoo and put on the KUBA. Citycoo is a 48 volt system. everything works fine except .....
motor will not spin. Now to the question. Is there a difference between a BLDC and a HUb motor
controller. Does the BLDC motor only run with 60v as it says on the motor (60v 2000w).
Because I have upgraded the Hub motor to 48 volts from 36 volts without any problems.
So I know the hub motor is not volt dependent. Next question. The KUBA is very fast
(approx. 70 km / h) for an old man like me (61) so I can downgrade it with a new
60v 1000w controller or can i change spocket, maybe an 13-14 teeth in front.
And what controller (Brand etc. ) should jeg buy for the BLDC 60v motor.
Mayby someone can link to some ressurcer.
ohh forgot. the throttle on the KUBA is very vild. Is there a way to "torque" it so it gets smooter.
Thanks for your time.

Yes, i think you are right. The controller works fine on another bike. I testede today. Thanks E-HP

Back