Bikeinn service

Phasedout

10 mW
Hi folks, I ordered tires about 6 weeks ago, from bikeinn.
Today they tell me they never even arrived at the warehous, and I can cancel order if I like.
I would never have known, if I hadn't finally checked.

Anybody have experience with them? I won't deal with them again, but I need those tires!
Are they likely to come?

Never heard of them till now. Looks from a few seconds on google that they're just an online retailer, based in Spain, part of "tradeinn".

What specific tires are you looking for?

I have only ordered one specialty item from them (which was unavailable in North America), and I received it as expected. It took over three weeks to arrive.

I bought schwalbe pick up,s. They were supposed to be instock, and delivered mid April. When I emailed them, I was told they "thought" they were supposed to have arrived at there warehouse,(in Spain). They said sometimes they sell things they don't have, wtf? They won't answer whether I may ever receive actual tires, or when that might be.
I can wait till whenever, or never, or cancel my order. They are dishonest, unethical, indifferent crooks.My two cents...

Their price on those tires, and the fact that poor reviews going back a decade aren't difficult to locate, are red flags that ordering from them is a gamble. Looks like some people get their stuff and a lot don't. Researching after placing the order is just a bigger gamble with even poorer odds.

You don't see many discounts on Schwalbe tires, so Amazon usually works out to a better deal bacuase of shipping.

The tires were about 13 bucks less there, than I can get them for here so no big savings. I read a few good reviews and fell for it. I hope I can get a refund. I haven't enough money to spend on tires
Man, I'm pissed.

Phasedout said:
The tires were about 13 bucks less there, than I can get them for here so no big savings. I read a few good reviews and fell for it. I hope I can get a refund. I haven't enough money to spend on tires
Man, I'm pissed.

I've had good luck. all orders filled. my last order took three times as long, stuck in LA for some reason. I'd rather save a few bucks and wait than enrich Bezos. I save it for things my LBS doesn't carry or charges way too much for.

How much do you save when they don't even ship your order? Don't offer any customer service, other than cancelling your order? I don't expect a prompt refund either, some take weeks, and months.
They also changed my postal code, and I would never have received my order, even if they shipped it!
I guess some folks get lucky with them, but, far too many don't. If you don't, good luck resolving anything with them.

Back