Custom Triangle Bag Makers

tmort

10 W
I know there used to be individuals or small businesses that would make custom triangle bags for battery packs for the frame you have. Triangle packs and bags were much less common then though. There are many manufactured ones that are pretty adaptable now.

However, I will be mounting a triangle bag in a frame other than a typical diamond frame, but it will bit it a triangle or a different shape. I'd prefer to wind up with something well made rather than attempting it myself. I lack both the skills and a sewing machine.

I thought about looking for this post a couple of times it's about a custom bag Maker in China somebody posted of the bags he already makes and that he will do custom patterns maybe someone else no of a link

I'll take a look for it. I don't really have a pattern and I figure the bag maker would be better at it. I had one made a number of years ago by someone in Colorado, but know he no longer does it. I did find another place in Colorado that makes them and sent them a note after I posted this and haven't heard back yet.

$39.95

Low in stock

Custom Bike/Bicycle Triangle Frame Bag - Custom Sizes/Colors - Made To Order - Bags in Photos For Example Only - Interested? Contact Me!
TheSewingWiz

Found on etsy
I never use this guy don't know anything about him don't know what quality of fabric or quality of thread that he uses or that he puts a binding in there or or what piping and or quality of zipper and or
These are things what I'd ask him quality of zipper quality of thread and quality of material and how he does his seams
Guinea pig let us know.

I'm interested in custom triangle bag for custom batteries to fit a variety of frames let me know how easy it was to talk to him let me know the quality of the fabric the zipper and how well he stitched it together and would you recommend the company you have chosen thank you

Back