Remember Lowell ?

Doctorbass

100 GW
Back in 2007.. Just when i discovered the E-S forum, Lowell was an inspiration for me.

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1274

Only few member here remember him cause in 2007 we were probably 10 time less active member here! He reached the megawatt post count anyway he seems to have quit that forum.. he came back in 2009 posting comment on my speed record :D

For those nostalgic here are some great video i found:

[youtube]HwSKoOtImYs[/youtube]

[youtube]siU6hATTUiM[/youtube]

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-4569160648111579347&hl=en-CA#

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=8362332207857461276#
Doc

Nice. Love the way he chases down the cars on the road that must be going at least 35mph.

The second video shows why a 35 mph moped was the most dangerous vehicle I ever owned. They see bike and just assume slow, since 99.9% of them travel 10 mph. Bad enough on motorcycles but at least IF they see you at all, they assume fast. I still want a fast ebike, but for dirt riding in the desert.

he really pushed the limits.tis the only reason for wanting a 12 hp ebike still.i think hes bracket racing? :shock: those were the days,i should get a medal for the fewest posts longest member. :lol:

hi Lowell, i see ur logged in.
i'd never even heard of a Rocky prior to ur bike, but now thanx to u i'm the proud owner of an full Shimano-Saint RMX.
tho my wallet's a whole lot lighter i've been having a blast on this incredible awesome machine just as it is without power.
there's no place it can't go with soo little effort, & everything's soo smooth, it's like floating on a cloud.
i think it will make the ideal e-platform as soon as i can get another sh#t-pile of money together looking for the proper conversion that won't kill the majik.
so just want to say thank you for showing the way what for me has already been a life altering experience with the best yet to come.

Glad to hear I inspired a few people! I still have my Rocky although the batteries are definitely not what they used to be. I keep waiting for some sort of battery breakthrough to happen, but so far I haven't seen anything yet that I really want to buy.

A short clip of what I've been up to... non ebike content, you've been warned :)

[youtube]qfnNaTiq9Oc[/youtube]

Hi Lowell,

Back in early summer of 2007 i spotted you riding your Ebike following a motorcycle at Queensborough outlet stores parking lot.
I asked you hundreds of question about your setup and you point me to Ebike.ca

Will thanks, because that started my ebiking career and I am now an Ebike nut :D

I now own two ebikes and my home made tadpole etrike plus a new tadpole frame I'm building right now with rear suspension kind na ground scraper stretched design.

Traveled more than ten thousand kilometers on my ebike and etrike milage combined. I fact i just arrived from a 50-60 km trike ride from downtown Vancouver checking the 2010 Olympic sites.

Cheer's

Zenon

Lowell said:
A short clip of what I've been up to... non ebike content, you've been warned :)

Do you ever hit any events in the states? If you come south a bit, or if I go north a bit, we must run civic vs evo. :)

Back