Keywin on vacation?

Herrsprocket

100 W
Hello all,

I've been trying to order some product from our friend Keywin and as of late, he has not responded to emails for quite some time. I began a conversation with him with regards to some controllers about a month ago, and he answered, at which I asked him about final costs/ shipping and since then, the communication went cold. It has been 3 full weeks of no response with my following up with some "reminders" that I am still waiting for ordering information, but to no avail.

Has anyone had communication with him in the last month? Did he mention he would be "out" or something? Just want to give him some business but it is hard too if I can't connect. A mystery.

Bump.

This is a one time only bump from me about this thread, so thanks for your patience and understanding. I wanted to put this post once more on the front page so in the event some of the regulars and the occasional visitors that didn't see it over the weekend might have a chance to contribute to the resolution of the original inquiry.

And so, I see that a number of folks did read my posting yet, it seems that there is simply no corroboration in any direction as to if anyone (at all) has had any contact with Keywin in the last month. Really? :shock: A dude that is one of the main suppliers of controllers to our niche world, and no one (on ES) has bought or even inquired about his products in the last 4 weeks? Interesting.

Like I said, I simply want to finish up on some purchases with him but the trail has gone cold, and it would be helpful to have some knowledge that others are experiencing the same issues with him as of late. It would encourage me to better utilize my controller search time and redirect it to other sources. Personally, I would hope he is ok and is still in business, after all, he was a significant resource for controller product for a several years and provided product resolution for many motor/controller issues.

So, puts ear to ground, listening,,,,,

His ebay website (e-crazyman) is still up and running, and there are transactions from mid-november or later that have gotten good feedback. So I expect that his business is still going ok, just that whoever you were actually conversing with isn't currently answering emails. (dunno if it is him directly or not)

Thanks Amberwolf for the feedback, good to know that I'm not having an issue with my computer, such that it is not allowing certain people /emails and information to get through. :wink: I did go out previously to the ecrazyman site and sent an email through that way also, and again, nada. Strange.

Just to be sure, have you checked your spam filters and whatnot to see if his emails are being filtered out? I've had that happen a lot with various ISPs' built-in filtering that cant' be disabled (like cox and gmail) even when I have whitelisted specific addresses or keywords, etc.

Thanks for the tip. I went back into my filter to see if anything had changed (without my knowing it), and all is just as before, no problems or additions. I also checked the spam box for the garbage to get collected in and nope, nutt'n there either.

She's a big'a mystery to me, no? :? I'm hoping we just seem to be miscommunicating somehow and we can move forward, that would be cool! He's done a lot of work with settling issues with Bafang motors in the past, and this latest controller appears to be a good remedy for the MAC motor shutter/ start up issues that was going on for awhile. This is a good bit of info for all that want to know more about the MAC / BMC motor controller options, we just need to get some answers. :)

I'll keep the forum posted as to the findings "when" they come in. Perhaps likewise if someone else asks him the same questions with regards to the new Infineon EB3 series controllers, and they get a response? Then perhaps the "exchange of moola for parts" will begin. 8)

I too can not get a hold of him. 27 October 2011 he gave me a price for two 36fet bare board and when I answered him the 30’ he have not given me an answer on gmail or through ebay since. Is it just me? Do anyone know where I can get a powerful 72v controller I already have caps fets and case for it :p

Who is this vendor ? As I am still pretty new around here I hear his controllers come up time to time , but it seems like mostly
from older members who have been around a while.

Was he at some point active on these forums or is it just a good price point for the controllers he sells on ebay?

If I am missing something obvious I apologize.

Back