104 km/h schaffte dieses Torque E-Bike

I would be so ashamed if my bicycle could only do 104kmh on a velodrome.

It takes ~3.7seconds to exceed 104kmh on my commuter ebike.

liveforphysics said:
I would be so ashamed if my bicycle could only do 104kmh on a velodrome.

It takes ~3.7seconds to exceed 104kmh on my commuter ebike.

Yes, but you have a "reasonable man's bike" he does not.

I see the race for the record is still alive! :wink:

1st: Luke 80 mph
2nd: Doc 70 mph
3rd: John 6X mph ?
4th Zombiesss XX mph ?

Doc

Toss me on there at >69 mph till i can get my CA fixed and get the actual speed.

Farfle said:
Is that a pair of 400 series crystalytes?

It look like similar to.. maybe also some wilderness energy 500W motor... I have couples of those kit here. The motor covers is really similar.

Doc

You guys should compete in this, according to what the text credits say they claim it is a World Record!

nowadays it's quite easy to acchieve a "world record". if it's you who sets the rules, than it's easy :)

was there a battery limit? power limit? time limit? whateverlimityoumightthinkof?

i think 104km/h is quite fast, but even they couldn't be that far out of this world to believe that they reached a speed nowone has done before on a bike ... (at least if they have internet access *ggg*)

Lately, a California record is just about in fact a world record. Nothing new about that though. Long history of fast guys from CA. Even the fastest jet aircraft come from there.

I'm on there at 70 mph too. Unless the "record" is just who did it "first".
At some point over the next few years we really need to get about 10-20 of us 70mph people in NA in the desert with a helicopter filming team (or at least some quadrocopters with gopros) and just do a chevron down some abandoned desert road at 65+mph. How many hits do you think that would get on youtube? "Record number of Record Ebikes records Record Ride".

Back