The true sine-wave (vectored) controller & electronics set

Hello Everyone!

Welcoming November and the season of new builds with a bunch of news:

1) Revised controllers (improved Power PCB) are now ready for sale! Each controller is equipped with PAS and On/Off switch by default from NOW!

2) Brand new Midi-E controller

3) Already 2 official dealers for more convenience

To find out more please visit our web-site: http://adaptto.com/

electric_bicycle_controllers.png

For sale thread is located here http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=58190

Looks very good so far, all the features we'd like in a neat package.
I am looking forward for the availability, and price.

200V FET's for a 98V controller?

This sounds neat, but its looking like it might be expensive...

From what I know this will be the most advanced and integrated e-bike/e-moto controller system in its class.

Features like: tune-able hall timing, BMS integration, per-cycle current limiting, separate power and logic stages and of course sine-wave operation will be very welcomed 8)

Can't wait to get my hands on one! Full review to follow :D

Helluva feature list. I would add speed based throttle back in, you already have a big list and I really like that mode sometimes. Am I right to assume you really mean power based throttle, and not amperage throttle?

Sounds neat. I'd burn a controller up for you :wink: and if it doesn't smoke within a few runs.....I'd happily pay you for it!

Support for 2WD? :)

Send us a web link to your company.
~KF

Cool! And welcome to the forum!

I would love to get one of the Max units to try with my 5404 / 5405 Would curtail my 148 volt plans though :(

Looks great! I'm wondering if this would be a good match for my 5kw golden motor and a123 pouch cells. What I really like is the interface and not needing to plug in a computer to adjust settings.

Will this be able to monitor cell levels in real time through the visual display without the bms? Space and simplicity are big items on my build and am planning on doing all the balancing with the charger and battery medics. I would like to have an alarm that goes off way before any of the cells get into the danger zone.

Also, a ballpark price would be great.

Looks like a very impressive feature set. It will be great to see somebody pull all that together. I just hope the price isn't a deal killer.

Just to remind you he's a hit and run spammer, darn it, no point in asking questions. Dang, LOOK AT THAT SCREEN! But it's 3D art, not a photograph. I'm guessing vaporware, darn it. Looks like he used translation software to post in English.

Perhaps a neighborhood builder will get ideas looking at this. . . .

Dauntless said:
Just to remind you he's a hit and run spammer, darn it, no point in asking questions. Dang, LOOK AT THAT SCREEN! But it's 3D art, not a photograph. I'm guessing vaporware, darn it. Looks like he used translation software to post in English.

No he's not. Wanna bet?

Reverse would be nice for my trike, but its not that important. Any pricing so far? Or has this become vaporware?

full-throttle said:
Dauntless said:

No he's not. Wanna bet?

i thought he was that that russian bloke who posted some vids a while back running a HT or HS on a full suser, riding with some friends, and in one vid he blows a controller? he said at the time he was testing out a pure sine wave controller back then... guess its time to break out the 'in russia' jokes :roll:

on a more serious note, assuming FT's right and this guys genuine... this sounds like a brilliant step forward for ebikes. I'd love to see one of these powering say a rewound 80100 with plenty of volts... I just hope (pray?) that the $$ is within reach... cause this sounds like it'd be on par with, if not completely superior to a CC HV.

I'd also suggest some sort of notification if the controller does loose contact with the halls and switches to sensor-less mode, as it may not just be due to heat but due to some more serious problem (like side covers cutting into wires etc).

also the ability to select between current/voltage based throttles would be useful.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
We are glad you like the features we've prepared for you.
First of all, I'd like to say that we are not "hit and run spamers" and I don't use any translation software (though English is not my native tongue, Dauntless, it's not clear how that can substantiate your statement), so if I'm not making myself clear at times, just let me know I'll try my best.
The picture of the display is indeed a screenshot of a 3D model with a picture of the interface place over it. The pictures of the real thing will be posted when the prototype display cases arrive later this week as mentioned in my previous post.
Here is a picture of the monochrome standard display PCB:
IMG_20120305_144739.jpg

To: johnrobholmes: Yes, you are right it's a power based throttle. Regarding the to possibility to switch to speed based throttle, you want - you got it.
To: Kingfish: The controllers are already designed to work together, so you can plug one into another get your 2WD vehicle going. Later we will be offering a double Mini-E Controller in one case.
To: NeilP: The 150V version of Max-E will be tested soon, so stay tuned.
To: Kirk: Reverse is there already.
To: sn0wchyld: The controller will have a System Health Monitor, a section in the menu for you to see how your system is doing, and, of course, in case something goes wrong you'll see an appropriate message on the display.
The prices are not finalized yet, but they will be in the range below:
Mini-E set (controller and display) $400-450
Max-E set $700-750
BMS: the main board $120 and the auxiliary 4S boards $30
The first series production is planned for beginning of May, so by mid May we'll launch the sales.
The web-site is not ready yet, but it'll be up and running in a month approximately.

Adaptto E-Drives Lab said:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
We are glad you like the features we've prepared for you.
First of all, I'd like to say that we are not "hit and run spamers" and I don't use any translation software (though English is not my native tongue, Dauntless, it's not clear how that can substantiate your statement), so if I'm not making myself clear at times, just let me know I'll try my best.
The picture of the display is indeed a screenshot of a 3D model with a picture of the interface place over it. The pictures of the real thing will be posted when the prototype display cases arrive later this week as mentioned in my previous post.
Here is a picture of the monochrome standard display PCB:
IMG_20120305_144739.jpg

To: johnrobholmes: Yes, you are right it's a power based throttle. Regarding the to possibility to switch to speed based throttle, you want - you got it.
To: Kingfish: The controllers are already designed to work together, so you can plug one into another get your 2WD vehicle going. Later we will be offering a double Mini-E Controller in one case.
To: NeilP: The 150V version of Max-E will be tested soon, so stay tuned.
To: Kirk: Reverse is there already.
To: sn0wchyld: The controller will have a System Health Monitor, a section in the menu for you to see how your system is doing, and, of course, in case something goes wrong you'll see an appropriate message on the display.
The prices are not finalized yet, but they will be in the range below:
Mini-E set (controller and display) $400-450
Max-E set $700-750
BMS: the main board $120 and the auxiliary 4S boards $30
The first series production is planned for beginning of May, so by mid May we'll launch the sales.
The web-site is not ready yet, but it'll be up and running in a month approximately.

Awww common mate that picture is clearly computer generated!!! :wink:

how big is that screen unit?
Can you reveal more details of the BMS? ie lipo compatible? max cell count etc?
Also, how much are the controllers without a screen? (for those looking at a twin motor setup).

Cheers, and all the best for the future!

ps
is this you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUNPORpcGk

Adaptto E-Drives Lab said:
Don't worry - you're English is well above the average for the native speakers, here.... :mrgreen:

Welcome to ES, what a good surprise to have. A real controller with a killer feature set!

Back