4110 controller options?

lazarus2405

10 kW
Howdy,

As some of you may know, I am in a bit of a pickle. My high-pewered setup is without a heart, since my controller blew a couple of weeks ago. The gentleman who modified iit, Bob Mcree, is backlogged with work, and ebikes.ca's stock of anything similar is six weeks out.

I want to be able to run 112v 50-100 amps. Yeah, I know, I'm crazy... Not the point.

So, what options might I have?

Is anyone here willing to sell me one with 4110s installed? Or modify one for me for a fee? This seems to me the best option, if someone here with more desoldering skill than me is willing.

Where can a 72v40a stock clyte unit be bought, standalone?

Or shold I try my hand at modifying one myself? And in that case, what donor controller would provide the best end results?

Is there some other brand of controller that will do what I wast, stock, without breaking the bank?

As always, thanks for the help.n

Those are some nice controllers, a bit more expensive but a lot more flexible.. :eek:

Roonster said:

Thanks again!

Regarding the Kelly units, their high voltage controllers are $800+. Their 72v units in the $300 range look very very nice, but they top out at 90v. That's 100v components and a 10v FET driver bootstrap, with what looks like overvolt protection. So, my guess is that it wouldn't turn on at 112v. I bet it would handle it fine, but I don't know if it is even possible to hack it.

But... the robustness, programmibility, features.... The Kelly units are indeed nice.

I'm stuck on 112v because it gives me the powerband I want with a 5303 and 20" wheel. Besides, my batteries are wired in 28v subpacks for charging, being from Milwaukee V28 packs

Back