got a really BAAAAD experience on the road tonight...

Doctorbass

100 GW
I was runing at around 30mph on the border of a boulvard and i've hit a LAAAAaaarge pothole 10 inch deep!

Dam it! :x :evil:

I guess that if i had just ran slower that would have been worse!! cause my front wheel would have entered completly inside it... but that front wheel just floated on it... but NOT THE REAR !!

My fromt wheel passed no problem.. (i have suspensions... BUT my rear wheel (where my motor is) bumped into it causing it to jump and leaving me runing couples of feet only on the front wheel!! :shock:

I was lucky, my bike kept the front direction.. but my ass and coxis hav alot of pain!!!!

And... my rear rim have not a flat on it :x :x :x and 5-6 spokes are free...!

From now.. that's my ass that border me and not my bike... that's painfull now!! I have difficulty to stay on that
?!!?%?$*&$*& chair!!!

ONE MORE TIME.....
I HATE POTHOLES !!!!!!!!!!

I just can't imagine if i would had loose control!!!!!! :shock:

Well.. I really feel that's too dangerous from now to run in bike or ebike on the Quebec street!! until they have not repaired all them!!!

DOC

OUCH !!! ouch!!... .... ...

I've seen a few of those types of potholes awhile back and called the city street repair and they actually went out there and fixed them!

Ypedal said:
You sir.. need rear suspension !!!

And check out what i got this weekend !
Too bad you can't wear that on your rear suspension. :(

Apocalypse Now said:
LANCE
"Hey, they're gonna play music."

CHEF
"Why do all you guys sit on your helmets?"

SOLDIER
"So we don't get our balls blown off."

apocnow2.jpg

Ark! Sorry you got hurt. If I understand correctly the rear wheel bashed the side of the hole at very high speed transferring it's mass upwards and causing the bike to smack you. Was this on René-Lévesque?

Thudbuster should re-name and re-market their product as a safety accessory. The "cox bloxer" would sell like hot cakes methinks.

Mathurin said:
Ark! Sorry you got hurt. If I understand correctly the rear wheel bashed the side of the hole at very high speed transferring it's mass upwards and causing the bike to smack you. Was this on René-Lévesque?

That was on Hamel Blvr very close to the "cote de l'aeroport" in front of the parking entrance of the old Marie-Antoinette restaurant...

the front wheel passed ok.. but like you said the rear wheel bashel SOLLID!!! the side of the LAAAAArge pothole and the -rebound of the tire on it transfered that energy to a rotating movement of my bike (pivot on the front wheel).. But i stayed on the bike!! i had luck!.. u did unicycle like 20 fts (EXACTLY like in the mission impossible 2 movie preview on the motorcycle)

And the rear wheel goes back to the ground...

Doc

Ypedal said:
I think he did a partial Endo and langed ass on the seat without the feet on the pedals from the sounds of it... ouch...

I bet he was watching the strippers on sainte catherine not paying attention to the roads..

lol.. curiously, the closest strippers was at around 300m from that place.. and...it's the best place in Quebec city... dont miss it if you come here!! it's "Le Folichon"...

Back