New Member, 1st post

maytag

100 W
Hi all,

just registered and its good to see a few ol VisforV members here. my bro Ric (Joystix) asked me to check out the forum where everbody has landed after VisforV went down. been out of the loops since my last build posted on the Vforum (Etek'd Lepton@72v) so you can imagine I needed some catching up to do. up til the early morning hrs last night checking out what everybodys been up to and it looks like e-bikes is the thing now. guess I gotta plan out my next project, looking forward to the late night builds again.

Dave

Nice to see you Dave! Welcome aboard.

This site is in a bit of a "growing" stage. I had the sections for scooters and motorcycles added. If you have any suggestions for forum improvements, let'em rip. As long as it's electric, it's welcome here.

If you have any old pics (heck, new ones too), we'd love to see them posted.

Welcome to the Forum!
A bunch of great people here. We may look like we argue about everything, but that's just what we like to do :wink:
Electric Transportation is what we love.

Hey Dave! Glad to see you back around! What Fetcher said!!

I'm hoping Mr. Byrd drops in too....

Has anyone heard from Jerome?

Charlie

Charlie, Jerome and I email back and forth at times and the last time I talked to him was about 3 weeks ago. Nothing new at the Electric-scooter-world. We mostly chatted about how he's looking to upgrade his Elite 250 to a Reflex 250 since I had one. On the electric front I asked him to look into this Puma motor which he hasn't heard of so I forwarded the superkids website. I hope he can get hold of one and give us more feedback. Is there another US distributor of the Puma motor?

RIc

Oh man, Elite 250 is THE scooter I've always wanted.
Why does he wanna get rid of it, what's wrong with it?

BEcause he just wanted a newer Honda Reflex 250. I had the Reflex for a little over a year and switched to the big dog. The Burgman 650 Scooter.

My Lord...... Jerome went to the dark side.....if it could happen to him, it can happen to anyone of us..... :)

I guess I go to the dark side everytime I drive my Jeep to work.

Charlie

But the Elite looks like it came out of a William Gibson cyberpunk novel.

0ffeb99b.gif

8eb5162e.gif

With looks like that, who cares if it requires virgins mauled by tigers (NSFW) as power source?

Back