Raptor 140 replaced Raptor 160
narrower width.

file.php

20140620_161639_zpscee1ae5f.jpg

============

originally Torque Raptor
crankless ebike.

Raptor3.png

Good looking design. The rear dropouts could be heavier looking, but I can't tell how thick the metal is in the pics. I'd prefer a clamping dropout of course.

Street illegal in my state of course, but that's hardly a consideration for many of us.

dogman said:
Good looking design. The rear dropouts could be heavier looking, but I can't tell how thick the metal is in the pics. I'd prefer a clamping dropout of course.
Street illegal in my state of course, but that's hardly a consideration for many of us.

Tnx! The rear droput plate thickness is 5mm on the picture (prototype model), but on the production model the thickness is 10mm, just to be sure. But even 5mm is enough in my experiance. Except if you're a crazy person, adrenalin junkie (love those guys, btw). Than we'll make U a custom, extra sturdy model :)

No, not street legal, I'm afraid. That's why the new model will have pedals as well :wink:

Ok... but how much for the frame (with pedals) + swing (with thicker clamping dropouts) + seatpost only?

Right on, 10mm thick dropout plates. That oughta do er. Rear swingarm looks wide, mabye able to accomodate a motorcycle tire too.

The guy riding it is almost touching his hips turning it. FEM does not show the red point of failure on the frame and data at that point. Good design though. Just allow the rider a little more seat. And 90 pounds ready to roll is a lot of weight. I won't be carrying that up the stairs.

This looks really good, but pedals are a must, I don't think most of us would get away with it.

At least when the police are around with pedals you can pretend to pedal, go slow and get away with it. No pedals, forget it!

What is the price for a raptor bicycle frame kit?
This looks pretty good bicycle kit!

Thanks for sharing info. You guys at ES are really up to date, cause we've just launched Torque Raptor. Impressive. 8)
We've listened to what bikers had to say on ES and so we updated Torque. Torque Raptor has pedals (can be stripped) and two seat variations (bicycle or motorbike). Hope you like it.

Torque_Raptor_eBike_pct2.png

I think the bicycle frame is a bit too wide... but this is all personal preference. The same goes for the stealthbikes and phasor frames. That width has gotta be around 4.5" which is borderline comfortable for pedaling. A non pedaling frame thou that width is not a problem.

Good prices thou!

wow cool stuff...

good luck with sales this is awesome!!! :D

many people like to do it but you ARE doing it!

I really like the looks of this bike. I especially like the Raptor Moto frame kit with a motorcycle seat. Personally wide is better for me and I would prefer wide to fit more batteries.

I really like the motorcycle seat because I recently hit a huge rock that was sticking out of the ground. It was hidden in the grass, I hit it so hard my feet popped off the pedals and I landed on my seat and almost took a fall. After this I realized how a motorcycle seat would make riding so much better especially if your feet get knocked off the pedals.

One-size bikes are like one-size pants.

Chalo said:
One-size bikes are like one-size pants.

Why is that? What I do not understand is I do not think motorcycles come in different sizes.

Since I hardly ever peddle my current bike, why would size matter?

Torque Bikes said:
Thanks for sharing info. You guys at ES are really up to date, cause we've just launched Torque Raptor. Impressive. 8)
We've listened to what bikers had to say on ES and so we updated Torque. Torque Raptor has pedals (can be stripped) and two seat variations (bicycle or motorbike). Hope you like it.

I think you hit a homerun with this new design. It looks much more refined and impressive than your torque. This may be my next frame. And after landing on my controller recently during a log crossing, I really like the idea of that controller protector.

Can you tell us what the maximum width is for the rear tire in the swingarm? I'm thinking I want to run 3" knobbies on my next build.

Do you sell just that protector?

Is the motorcycle seat and the bicycle seat interchangeable? Meaning could I order both brackets and mount which one I choose? It looks like the seat post is screwed into the frame so I am thinking this may be workable.

I'm curious to see how many 6s packs could fit inside that frame.

Back