Jube Customs Street Cruiser

searchq=jube+customs&hl=en&client=safari&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=_QY4Ucv2BO610AH5p4DQBg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=480&bih=268

Street bike hell, that things looking ideal for sand. Love big floaty tires when riding in ankle deep dry sugar sand. Looks ideal for the moped rims.

This bike comes with a 175cm Rear Drop out and im seriously considering a H40 in it and ordering another 3 inch front rim so i can put a 7 or 8 speed on it because its only the rim i would need and just have to lace it into the Hub,
I believe the H40 has upto a 180mm dropout width and it says it can take a 5 speed if placed in a 135cm drop out so i would think it would take a 7 or 8 speed on it with the 3 inch rim.

Yes it is a cheap Rear shock on it and should be replaced with some type of air shock instead, I was considering it as a proper cruiser for riding around the lake.
As for the front forks it does need some suspension up there and to replace that style of fork with suspension ones and a rear shock would double the price of it and make it a little to much to spend.
Im finding picking a suitable bike with rear suspension and which battery i should buy to be the hardest part and cant make my mind up, lol. I know what motor i would like but unless i can find a cheapish bike with a descent rear dropout width i might have to go with 3525 on 72V's and are headway A123 one of the best that is pretty trouble free?

Back