An interesting designer portfolio case example of e-bike

pretty cool stuff. Few things I've noticed. they haven't got anywhere near finish...they need to make the bike functionable before they start converting it to electric.
At their stage, no brake, no gears, no lights and no suspensions. With extra weights on the bike with battery, motor, controller ect that bike will behave a lot differently. I do feel they have ended things as if they have completed their project....20mph on that with no brake in middle of london....not gd idea

Looks nice...
3_bendweb.gif

I love the creativity behind this! I am really looking forwards to seeing a completed mass production bike from these people.

I like the design!

As a cargo nerd I must say I quite enjoyed the storage bin concept. Very practical, that :)

Edit: I'd love to see this adapted to a more upright seated cruiser/chopper concept.

That is fairly wide across the tank. I couldn't straddle that comfortably if I had to stand up. Sitting down looks no more workable. I would like to see pics with somebody sat on it. I think they would be doubled up and wishing there was rear pegs.

Ben Wilson said:
Am I the only one who can't see a motor on this bike?
No, That bike has no motor, controller, battery, brake/gear cables, brake levers, suspension and derailleur. I may have missed more :p

Back