The life of the peripatetic ebiker

Lock

100 MW
This thread started as a "fresh" thread on a "fresh" Yahoo "Groups" online forum... but I have "jumped ship" yet again (that Yahoo "Groups" stuff was just waaay tooo horrible/aweful for words), and I am "back aboard" ES, to again sit at the feet of the Ebike Masters here, to beg their forgiveness, and hope if I am good (well, OK, not TOO mean, at least not to fellow ebikers here) that the Gods of ES will let me stay! Pretty please?

Cheers

Laughlin ("Lock") Hughes
Toronto
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Well... Lessee... It all started when I was born, in Vic...

Hehe... SORRY, KIDDING!

Really, the subject is the "power-assisted bicycle"... (The name used in Canadian Federal law, and most Canadian Provincial laws, including Ontario...), aka the "ebike", short for "electric bicycle"...

My own interest in ebikes really started with electric BOATS, for service across Toronto harbour (one nautical miles, where there are no hills to speak of).

I knew the possibility existed for fast and silent propulsion of boats, including ferryboats, without the noise and "stink" of the diesel engine...

So to re-educate myself with electric motors, etc (before I went through accounting (CGA), and before I graduated with a "Certificate on Marketing" from Ryerson (Polytechnical Institute, before it was a "University"), I first went to University to become an electrical engineer, or "EE", as I had for years as a kid played with electrical "things"...), I bought myself an electric standup "scooter" to play with...

I suppose the very first day I had the thing I knew I had something "special" in my hands...

This was years before Canada, and then the provinces like Ontario legalized the "power-assisted bicycle". My first stand-up scooter did not have pedals (as current laws stipulate), unfortunately, but instead could be "kicked" with your feet... Which I was quite happy to do, to extend the range of the 24 volt (two x 12 volt) 10 amp-hour lead-acid batteries under the deck (place where you stand on your feet)... I believe it was an early version of the Currie "Flyer SE" (top speed near 18 mph... near 29 kmg, with freshly charged SLA batteries and with a "light weight" rider (kid))...

That "scooter" flew with me once... Folded up into a bag, Air Canada staff looked down over their counter and pronounced it "too small to charge me for a bicycle"... So it flew with me as "luggage"! Anywhooo... That scooter rode around Toronto for some years, and most folks *loved* the thing, and trying it out for themselves...

Then one day the "sky came crashing down"...

At the time I was living on Toronto Islands (Wards), and the Parks Supervisor (Hi Warren!) told me he had had several "complaints" (without his naming names)... And that henceforth I was no longer to bring the little scooter onto the Toronto Islands (I had been using it to get to work/clients in the city)...

So for me, that's how this "fight" in Ontario all got started... But at the time most folks in Ontario had never even heard about electric scooters (or bicycles), so there was nobodies shoulder I could cry on...

To be continued...

L

Hey L0ck
Welcome back!
otherDoc

Hey otherDoc! Sooo glad to be back (aboard ES)! Sooo, would a trip via ebike to AL by an ebike gang be sorta epic?

Hehe...

L

Sounds great to get outta Canada cold for the winter. :D
otherDoc

OMG! Ya know yer talking to a stupid Canuck/"hoser" when they confuse "AL" with ALASKA! Sorry man... Still, some of that "southern hospitality" wouldn't be so bad? Say, waitasec... There aren't any "rebels" there, are there? (Other than ebikers, I mean...)
Hehe...
L

Just wanted to throw this pic into this thread... My first "ebike", which wasn't an ebike at all, but a Currie "Phat Flyer" (SLA batts under the deck, and not legal in Canada as a "power-assisted bicycle")... This pic circa 2003, on a trip to our "Wet Coast" (west coast, specifically Victoria, BC), where the "scoot" folded up into a bag, and Air Canada (airlines) staff peered over their counter, and declared the "scoot" too small to charge me extra for a bicycle... so it flew with me out and back as "luggage"... :D

photo_zps07a0eba6.jpg

Lock said:
OMG! Ya know yer talking to a stupid Canuck/"hoser" when they confuse "AL" with ALASKA! Sorry man... Still, some of that "southern hospitality" wouldn't be so bad? Say, waitasec... There aren't any "rebels" there, are there? (Other than ebikers, I mean...)
Hehe...
L
Well I'm previously from New York City and Vermont, so I guess I only qualify as a "Reb" because I ride a trike.
otherDoc

OK... Confession time...

Recently I changed my "avator" on ES... No more the "Eye of Horus"... Now a bit more of the angry ebiker...

Here's another pic of me "full on":
Hell-ya_zps4d1c2476.jpg

So... Angry enough for you? Well, I wasn't the "angry ebiker" at that time... I was dressed up to go out to one monthly "Lunacy Cabaret", put on by the Zero Gravity Circus in Toronto... Zero Gravity Circus? See here:
http://www.zerogravitycircus.com/

And about their "Lunacy Cabaret", they say:
Lunacy Cabaret is a wildly popular, no-holds-barred, volunteer-run monthly cabaret featuring vaudeville, clown, circus, music, comedy and burlesque.

And:
Costumes are fun & always encouraged!

So please just ignore the weapon? Personally I prefer an edged weapon, such as the claymore, or the rapier...

The "angry" bit? Well, I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore. (With apologies to Peter Finch, as the character Howard Beale in the film Network ,a 1976 American satirical film (for which Finch was the first of two people to win a posthumous Academy Award in an acting category)...

I'm mad as hell that some folks in Toronto, and the province of Ontario, in Canada where I live, are fighting today *against* the electric bicycle... That has already "taken off" so successfully in other parts of the world (eg Europe, China)..

In my life, I was *supposed* to be a naval/military officer... But I left the Royal Canadian Navy (in the years before some politician in our nations capital decided the Canadian military should henceforth be "combined"... as the "Unified Armed Forces"... So in *theory* I was supposed to be a warrior (from a long line of military men), but didn't want to pick up the gun (and some of you may know, the Navy has some pretty big guns, rockets, etc...)

So watt you may ask is "mightier than the sword"?

Lock said:
I'm mad as hell that some folks in Toronto, and the province of Ontario, in Canada where I live, are fighting today *against* the electric bicycle... That has already "taken off" so successfully in other parts of the world (eg Europe, China)..

I was supposed to be a warrior (from a long line of military men), but didn't want to pick up the gun

So watt you may ask is "mightier than the sword"?

You're an inspiring person Lock.

Be angry. IN 1863 was the Emancipation Proclamation. In 1963 was the march to Washington. A hundred-fifty years later, we're all bucking up against racist sentiments...again, at least here in the USA.

Watt you want is definitely in the same vein as every other good value, of conserving, of sharing, of co-existing. E bike acceptance is proving as elusive as all other good things in life (healthy food, clean water, clean air, justice, peace, and defense, where the pen becomes mightier than the sword)

Be pissed. Your construct of a better Toronto is rational and sustainable.
Maybe one day I'll meet you in person.
Right now, it's time for my sweet ride to work. How much I enjoy the morning!
harox

Thank you, Good Sirs... Here in another image from the "mad ebiker"... My first tattoo...:
Tattoo.JPG

OK... I made a promise to myself, I won't get another tatt for another sixty years... Hehe...

The "bike" itself, I gave a pic/image of the electric bicycle I borrowed many times last summer... The owner/lady of one of our local ebike sellers/stores (Amego EV, these folks:
http://www.amegoev.com/)

... let me borrow one of her "demo" ebikes many times... Once for one day, to ebike all the way on the bikepath (mostly) along the north shore of Lake Ontario, from Toronto, ON to Hamilton, ON... And I took the train back, but actually pedalled and motored all the way to Hamilton (at the western end of L.O., about 80 kilometers from downtown Toronto... (Or about 50 miles, my American friends would say... Where landlubbers in Canada once had *real* miles, then some guy named Napolean came along and mucked everything up... if I understand history correctly... Hehe...) Sailors at least still navigate around on the water using "good old nautical miles", or "knots", for short...

Anywhooo, a copy/image of the "real" ebike:
http://www.amegoev.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/625x794/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/o/boldblackweb_1_2.jpg

Amego sells that ebike as the "Bold", and some other ebike sellers in Ontario/Canada give it another name... So my tatt is sort of a "faithful reproduction"...

OK, mighta added the dragon with his/her own seat for his/her "back end"... Hehe...

Technically, in Chinese Zodiac signs, I was born under the sign of the "Water Snake"... But my friend Mister Al (born in Trinidad, his father originally from the island of Madeira, per Wikipedia "a Portuguese archipelago, just under 400 kilometres (250 mi) north of Tenerife, Canary Islands, in the north Atlantic Ocean and an outermost region of the European Union").is a real, live "Water Dragon", and the tatt was made by the niece of another ebiker, in town currently at the Red Dragon Tattoo Parlour, on Facebook, here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Red-Dragon-Tattoo-Parlour/180038745364441

So "tatts" are very old eh? Dating back thousands of years maybe, and only re-introduced to the "western world" by European sailors, that has sailed/travelled to the "south seas", and points beyond, like Tahiti, Japan, etc...

So yeah eh? Maybe some of us are "ebike addicted"? Hehe... Most folks so far just see it at a glance as a "bike" (bicycle)... But now you (folks here on ES) know the truth about my tatt...

So, anybuddy else here have an ebike (electric bicycle) tattoo? Just curious, as always...

L

Im losin it! for some reason i got all excited and thought holy crap SAFE is back,but it was LOCK same kinda feel- secure name-. good to see youre back and full of fun. victoria bc is extremely excellent with the galloping goose,its the main reason i moved here.

Oh oh... It's another damn "Victorian"... Hehe... Hi "beast775"! Yeah, I was born in Victoria, and kinda miss the "old place"... Although a "Navy brat", my father and his family were moved around a bunch, "back in the day" when the Canadian Navy folks thought it was "OK" to move young families around a lot (I lived in twelve different houses and went to fifteen different schools before I "left home"... at the "tender" age of seventeen...). So I only got to "visit" Victoria a couple of times (my mother was from Alberni, BC... the town, before it was amalgated with the "port")...

Lessee... Pretty places in Victoria BC... EVer taken yer ebike up to Gonzales Observatory, on Gonzales Hill in Victoria (I bet you have!)?

OK, a bit stranger maybe, but perhaps easier to get to, EVer been to "Roslyn" house, overlooking the Gorge? Seen here:
http://www.victoriaheritagefoundation.ca/HReg/Vic%20West/Catherine1135.html

My grandmother was Annie Elizabeth (Betty) Hughes, and she was actually born in that house. So she mighta married a military guy, but it was one of her daughters that ran off and married a sailor... Hehe...

And a couple of the kids of those two were military (Navy), including my father, who "passed away" a few weeks back (a sailor would say "crossed the bar"), and his older bro... who flew for the Canadian Navy too, for his whole career... When my father quit the Canadian Navy (in disgust, as a line of senior officers did re "unification") he was the Rear Admiral on Canadas Wet Coast (ohhh... sorry... there's that "typo" again... Hehe...), and his big bro ended his career as the Brig.General commanding the Canadas air reserves... So as "military guys", they both did all right... My younger bro spent his whole career as a *Naval* officer... My brother "Rod" (Roderick) and his family live in Victoria still...

Anyway...

To our ebiking friend "docnjoj", from ALABAMA... Say! Seems to me ya might still have some "cajuns" on your bayous, or somewhere (hehe...). "Cajun" I believe was originally a "corruption" of the term "Acadian"? IE, someone from Acadia? (Per Wikipedia "Acadia was a colony of New France in northeastern North America that included parts of eastern Quebec, the Maritime provinces, and modern-day Maine to the Kennebec River. During much of the 17th and early 18th centuries, Norridgewock on the Kennebec River and Castine at the end of the Penobscot River were the southern-most settlements of Acadia. The actual specification by the French government for the territory refers to lands bordering the Atlantic coast, roughly between the 40th and 46th parallels. Later, the territory was divided into the British colonies which became Canadian provinces and American states. The population of Acadia included members of the Wabanaki Confederacy and descendants of emigrants from France (i.e., Acadians). The two communities inter-married, which resulted in a significant portion of the population of Acadia being Métis.")

Anyway... If any of us ebikers get "down south" for a visit from the "Great White North" (cue brothers "Bob and Doug" singing here), maybe we could "hob nob" with yer "Cajun" ebiker friends... Talk in the "lingo" or something... Hehe... So, say "Bon Jour" to Jean Lafitte for me if ya bump into him... Actually, if ya "bump into"/find his treasure? Maybe buy me a beer?

L

There closing gonzales in a few weeks! im upset actually, im a super geek who looks up still. victoria has so many neat things,roslyn place- check. ive heard rumors that they are going to get private funding to keep the observatory open.i hope so.i ebike on the galloping goose its 140km? bicycle path running around the bottom of the island,its very fun.

Mein Gott! Those beasts! (Sorry, present company excepted, of course! Hehe...) In addition to being an "ebike geek", I also own TWO telescopes... The smaller one (made by the Carl Zeiss Co.), and the larger, I can carry on it's tripod comfortably (sort of) over my shoulder... Anyway... I used to attract lineups on Bloor Street (in Toronto), to see the full moon, on a clear night, "up close and personal)... The Zeiss... Well I have never had good eyes, and it was sorta handy to watch "Mick the the boys" (the Rolling Stones") from a box at the Air Canada Center (in Toronto) a few weeks back... Back in `77, I could just lean one elbow on the top/back of the stand-up pianoforte at the "El Mocambo" to watch "M and the boys"...

Anyway... It'd be a sad day if/when the observatory "shuts down"...

So sorry, I completely missed seeing the "Galloping Goose" on my last visit to Vic...

L

Incidently... The reason I put "peripatetic" in this thread... One definition:
traveling from place to place, esp. working or based in various places for relatively short periods.

And funnily enough they use as one example:
"the peripatetic nature of military life"

But the "peripatetic" I was thinking of (moving from place to place of course) was some seabirds... For example the petrel, most commonly the "stormy petrol"... And per Wikipedia, in part:
Storm petrels are seabirds in the family Hydrobatidae, part of the order Procellariiformes. These smallest of seabirds feed on planktonic crustaceans and small fish picked from the surface, typically while hovering. Their flight is fluttering and sometimes bat-like.

Storm petrels have a cosmopolitan distribution, being found in all oceans. They are strictly pelagic, coming to land only when breeding. In the case of most species, little is known of their behaviour and distribution at sea, where they can be hard to find and harder to identify.

But the "kicker" for me, again in Wikipedia, under the section headed "Cultural representation of the storm petrel":
The name "petrel" is a diminutive form of "Peter", a reference to Saint Peter; it was given to these birds because they sometimes appear to walk across the water's surface. The more specific 'storm petrel' or 'stormy petrel' is a reference to their habit of hiding in the lee of ships during storms. Early sailors named these birds "Mother Carey's Chickens" because they were thought to warn of oncoming storms; this name is based on a corrupted form of Mater Cara, a name for the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Breton folklore holds that storm petrels are the spirits of sea-captains who mistreated their crew, doomed to spend eternity flying over the sea, and they are also held to be the souls of drowned sailors. A sailing superstition holds that the appearance of a storm petrel foretells bad weather. Sinister names from Britain and France include Waterwitch, satanite, satanique and oiseau du diable.

And for me, the best part:
The motif of the Stormy Petrel has a long association with revolutionary anarchism. Stormy Petrel was the title of a German anarchist paper of the late 19th century; it was also the name of a Russian exile anarchist communist group operating in Switzerland in the early 20th century. The Stormy Petrel was the title of the magazine of the Anarchist Communist Federation in Russia around the time of the revolution. Writing in 1936, Emma Goldman referred to Buenaventura Durruti as "…this stormy petrel of the anarchist and revolutionary movement…". The London group of the Anarchist Federation (Britain and Ireland) also produce a set of pamphlets under the imprint of Stormy Petrel.

And for our American friends "way down south" (in the "Land of Dixie", or wish they were):
The "stormy petrel" is also the mascot of Oglethorpe University, a small liberal arts college in Atlanta, Georgia.

A "revolutionary movement"? Gee, I was sorta thinking ebikers were a "revolutionary movement"? Ah, ya bunch of anarchists...

Hehe...

L

Welcome back LOCK. You have a great energy rising in you , use it for good.....Get on that bike and show your fellow citizens how to get around and have fun green !!! |Your avatar pic scared me , then reminded me of this guy....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

johnbrown.jpg

ANGRY FREERIDER from Winnipeg, MB, CANADA

Hello Winnipeg! How are things in the "`Peg" these daze anyway? That nasty old " Rivière rouge" behaving itself, I hope...

Sadly, I only drove through the `Peg once (and back, on a trip out to our "Wet Coast"... and "back in the day" when I was addicted to that evil, the gasoline-powered horseless carriage... I'll admit it, I'm a reformed gasoline burning addict... Hehe)

And I never got to "dip a toe" in Lake Winnipeg... Although I hear the sailing is pretty good... At least, it appears the `Peg apparently recently lost a sailor "Chief flood forecaster sets sail", seen here:
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/chief-flood-forecaster-sets-sail-219088401.html

He'll be pretty disappointed to learn the sailing in Alberta is worse... Maybe he'll add power-assist to his "prairie schooner" or something...

Say... Peggers have those "ice roads" in the winter? You may know, I recently had a bit of a "spill", and I am now reduced to riding a new three wheeler (two in the stern, or watt a landlubber might call "the back") device aka tricycle... Just got the thing a few weeks back, and now using my rusty steed (sorry, I meant *trusty*... the rusty bit is apparently a new Chinese invention) to "scoot" all over town... and to get to other towns near Toronto, eg Bramalea, which appears to wish to separate from Canada, and rejoin Pakistan... Ermmm... Something like that...

Anyway. would love to show folks on ES my "work in progress" trike, but I don't wish to "plug up" the files here... And I gather "Photobucket" ain't welcome on ES... I *could* add to the "Before and After" thread, but my trike, well there's no "after" in sight... And another "misfortune" I was having my daughters (the two I know of) move me around, including my poor old laptop, on which I have stored something over 3000 pics and images related to mostly motorized transportation... Well, the old laptop sorta died (didn't like moving around much), but I DID save the images to Photobucket...

I guess I could/did upload a pic of me in this thread or somewhere on ES, but I have to promise the "powers that be" on ES that the "western spurs" I was wearing in that pic are just for fun, and I promise nEVer to use them to "goad" my trike... Although I say "giddyup" often enough...

So, is saying "Yee Ha!" bad behaviour for an ebiker too?

Hehe...

Lock

PS... Also, to the Admins here, I promise no pics of sexy nude ebikes sprawled on the bed. (Quick ladies, hide!)

Greetings, .. yeah we got alot of ice. ice can kill , im with madrhino on the studded tires. . Lets see some pics of this trike! :mrgreen:

[Lets see some pics of this trike![/quote]

Okay... First up, the "before" pic... The manufacturers page:
http://www.cemoto.cn/cp/CEMETL05.htm

And the trike itself, as delivered to me in Toronto:
BLKTRIKE.jpg

Mods so far include the CA, Version 3 as mentioned earlier, plus replace the pedals with metal ones plus leather toe straps...

Have also acquired a black front basket, a combo unit with straight-ish handlebars... Not to replace the handlebars supplied, but the mount a second "handlebars" in the front, below the working handlebars, as a mount for two "Lumenator" ebike.ca lights, then chuck that front light with % charge remaining "idiot lights"... So chuck that (the light, etc supplied, and sorry... typo error... Hehe), and move the CA "midships"...

Also opened the small-ish batt pack yesterday (I can lift it with one hand), and the batt is in fact "pouch" packs of Li-ion, and don't fill up more than half the plastic case. So add LiFePO4 to my list, enough to bump the V to an "honest" 500W (continuous, legal in Canada, and most provinces, including Ontario), plus the rest of the pack to max the Ah... if that's possible...

And one of those fun "Magic Pie 3s" from Gary at GM to pump up the torque "to the max", for hill climbing and faster accelerations... Need to pull off a better showing at the 2nd Annual TERA International Hill Climb competition next year... Plus, is there any time that an ebiker *doesn't* like to show off? Hehe...

Also picked up some "bling":
Caps.jpg

... Is their an ebiker than can resist anything magnetic? Hehe...

More sorta "mods" in the works...

L

Okey-dokey... Found a coupla pics... The front basket:
Basket.JPG

The manufacturer of the basket is "Toba", their "Brooklyn" design (designed in Canada, eh? From "La Belle Provence"?). Made from 6061 aluminum, of course...
(And did I mention that "toot toot", aka "horn"? The plan is to replace that funky rubber bulb with a small bottle of pressurized air, "charged"/refilled by the onboard electric air compressor, of course...)

Anyway, Toba web site here:
http://www.tobapeople.com/en/

And the new pedals, with toe clips with leather straps and buckles:
Pedals.JPG

Briefly I was able to fool most cyclists `round here... ("Oh look, leather straps! He must be really "old school"!). But then I sorta mucked up the deception, adding the CA mounted on the top/right handlebar...

Still, ain't too hard to fool most folks around here/in Ontario... ("Honey? Why does that old guy with one broken arm, sitting on that trike in the comfy seat keep passing us? He's not pedaling!)

Hehe...

L

Fellow peripatatic triker. Greetings from the land of used snack wrappers and corn. I hope my new acquisition of a classic air raid siren meets your trike mods approval. I will be installing it on my trike/pedicab in the near future. Too busy in real life to enjoy a good old fashioned comprehensive posting, but good to hear from another...um...triker whack job...myself included in this category.

Leather toe straps...on a trike...that is bold.

¡Hóla! señor ebike amego... Cómo está?

Hehe... Here endith the extent of my Spanish language... The air raid siren est muy bien!

(Reverting to "english" language...)

Today I picked up three pieces of "sunbrella" (sun-proof cloth)... to sew together, as a cover for the top of the trike, from bow to stern, ya might say... And to maybe be used like one of these:

But I have said too much (re winning that up hill ebike race next summer)...

OK... Last one on ES to build an piñata of an ebiker is a rotten egg!

Hehe...

L

Well, thought I might show up and hang with the folks of "MOCWA" (Mississauga/Oakville Cycling, Walking and Activities) group to "cycle Lakeside Park eastward"... from the east end of "Lakeshore Park" (foot of Southdown Rd in Mississauga, a coupla cities west of Toronto, along the north shore of Lake Ontario), only not returning on the return trip to Mississauga, but keep headed back home in Toronto...

Well, I almost made it to the start... I "ran outta gas" (battery charge) maybe 10km short of the start... Plugged in at this place on Lakeshore Road West in Mississauga near the foot of Hurontario Street... I hadn't counted of having a bit of a headwind most of the way, and zero places to plugin along the way anywhere that I could see along the Waterfront Trail... watt had some little uphills along the way...

This was the only/first outlet that I had seen (there's gotta be more, it was just for me a first time trip... by land, anyway...)
Ant_zpsf92f4e72.jpg

Then after maybe 1/2 hour of resting up, moved straight across Lakeshore Road West, and plugged in at this place:
Timmy_zps02d72bc2.jpg

Sorta a Ontario "institution", eh? Hehe... Anywhoo... Ate their combo meal and a couple of coffees on their roadside deck, then at 10pm the charger went from red to green... I was "ready to rock"...

So stayed on Lakeshore back to High Park, and took Parkside Drive back up to Bloor Street West, then kept headed east all the way back to Coxwell Ave in the east end, and home... Batt was starting to "sag" when I got back, but otherwise had made it all the way back home on the one charge. Not too shabby...

Sorry I had missed seeing the "MOCWA" folks... Oakville/Port Credit(Mississauga) is I figure prime ebike sales territory (used to have one of the highest per capita income levels...). Still, it was a nice/interesting "adventure" for an old guy... But it also rained (poured) for part of the way there... and back... And "Timmies" had a WiFi/Internet connection, where I discovered the "organizer" for this MOCWA event had cancelled (deferred) the whole event until tomorrow/ the next day!

Guess they are "fair weather sailors" in Miss/Oakville or something... :(

L

BTW... Seller says the batt pack is "12 Amp Lithium" here:
http://www.eridewindsor.com/shop/electric-bicycles/cemoto-et-05-electric-tricycle

Batt pack case says 10 Amp-hour:
http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r782/LockH1/LOCK-PC/Pictures/Case_label_zps708b7ec7.jpg

... And individual cells are Li-ion... I believe the cells are these guys:
http://en.zhongtouenergy.com/products_detail/&productId=38728b5a-a28f-4841-aef8-d380d1b79de1&comp_stats=comp-FrontProducts_list01-1340181357701.html

Pack is said by assembler to be "48V" and "9 Ah"... So yeah, looks like the pack is two packs of 12 cells each. But 12 cells at 3.7 volts total only 44.4 volts? And 2x 4200 mah cells totals only 8400 mah?

Watts up with that? Do I need to get a "VOM"/etc and "read" that pack for myself???

L

Back