Warning: battery-matrix

General Discussion about electric bicycles.
sven_nilsson   10 mW

10 mW

Warning: battery-matrix

Post by sven_nilsson » Jun 09 2014 11:48am

Hi!

I just want to tell everyone to AVOID the shop http://www.battery-matrix.com based on my recent experience.

They sell many electic vehicle related items.

I ordered a BMS from them, paid with Paypal. After 20 days nothing had happened so I e-mailed them.
The response came after 3 days and was very laughable:
"We need your phone number to be able to send out goods."
WTF? They get all the necessary info from Paypal...

Subsequent contact attempts, where I asked for a tracking number, were unsuccessful...

I was not in a hurry, but after 40 days I had no choice but to request a refund from Paypal. It worked fine.

So, although I cannot say for sure it is a scam, communications wise it is a total failure.
You get no information at all, and they probably hope that you somehow forget about the order so that they can keep the money.

alsmith   100 kW

100 kW

Re: Warning: battery-matrix

Post by alsmith » Jun 10 2014 4:39pm

paypal don't give contact details to the suppliers, they won't get the number that way.

Tench   100 kW

100 kW

Post by Tench » Jun 10 2014 4:50pm

Some of the carriers I use now do require a phone number to be entered for the delivery address. The online delivery booking system wont let you complete the order without it.
Project one http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewto ... ilit=tench
Project Two http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewto ... =6&t=37489
The uk's first Stealth Bomber

There is a box inside your head, inside amongst others are the words "Wont fit" stop looking for answers in the box, there are no answers only excuses.

jateureka   10 kW

10 kW

Post by jateureka » Jun 10 2014 5:44pm

Did they ask for a phone number when you ordered the item?
If it was needed why did they wait for the buyer to ask why the item had not been sent?
E-bikes: Bafang 8FUN; Mac; Ezee; FreeGo; Aprilia 7s LiPo; eLation V2; TerraTrike recumbent
E-motorbikes: ZEV 7100 LR scooter, 84V 60Ah LiFePO4.
ZERO 2011 S motorcycle, 51.8V 70Ah LiMno2, 2012 headlight, Kilovac EV-200 contactor
E-mower: EGO 56V mower & line trimmer

sven_nilsson   10 mW

10 mW

Post by sven_nilsson » Jun 11 2014 5:11pm

I provided everything they asked for during the order.

After ordering all you get is a confirmation email from "Battery Home", then nothing happens.

It would be okay if they just tried to send something to excuse the delays, but there was absolutely no feedback, which is utterly unacceptable.

God bless Paypal, I didn't lose any money.