Ok, these DC Breakers are nice. Should do the job best as they can
- what firmware did you use?
- suggested settings about max dc if you are happy with 120dc amps ok. on boost i want ALL i can get
so on latest firmware (200A)
- confirm please that you have a 11KV(30x4T) Motor.
(if it is a 30x4, your PWR Timinig is really really high for that motor. If i go above 1,3 my motor heats up 2-3 times faster)
- IND Timing looks also high. Did you manual tuned it? most Auto detects end on 450-500. Sweet spot for 2 Motors i had was 590
- SKPH (Max speed) in Boost mode should be set to something about 20% higher then Road-max-speed.
If you ride with OVS3 ~ 110kph on street. Set it to 130kph.
Higher Max Speed allow your wheel to spin "too fast" and !can!
blow your controller(probably on closing throttle).
Dont ask me how and why but i trust Andrey as he was building this controller and tells me twenty times: no load max speed is the worst state for a controller (using/since they have flux weaken)
without flux weaken it is no problem going max speed with no load.