Greyborg frame and specs

macribs

10 MW
Been looking for detailed specs for the Greyborg frames but such thing does not seem to exist. Not on the original website, http://www.zelenavozila.com and not on their facebook. And when I visit Greyborgusa.com oddly enough not even there are any details about the frames.

No mention of framesize, what type of steel they are build from, the weight and dimension is nowhere to be found. Looking in their 2 years old catalog it states the weight have been reduced by 25%. Well that would be dandy if we knew the starting point. In the 2 years old catalog they mention several updates that will be available for 2014. Well the best part of 2014 season is over yet there are no news on Cromotor v4 or other motors mentioned. And any official info of those updates are 2 years old as far as I can tell. Are the prices mentioned on the catalog even correct anymore? Where should I put in order or ask for more information? I would prefer to deal with their main Croatian outlet to avoid oversea shipping.

I know people speak highly of Zelenavozila and his work but word alone does not do much when it comes to lack of information. And the fact that the information on their site is old and might be outdated it does not give me a good feeling about making a purchase. Are the company shifting focus? Maybe their main gigs take up too much time so they can't no longer focus on e-bikes? Or are their maybe other channels into the company like maybe they do most of their ordering and sales from within this forum or other EV forum?

I just built a Greyborg...very happy with it. Call Jeremy Wolf and he will get you set up.His number is on the web site

jerrydubois3 said:
I just built a Greyborg...very happy with it. Call Jeremy Wolf and he will get you set up.His number is on the web site

Cool. Will be heading to your build thread now.
So what is the weight of the the frame and what sizes are there to choose from?
I did thx to spinningmagnets find out the frame is made from cromolly. I like that.

I started a thread here...somewhere.

Frame is one size fits all. I used a Crystalyte 3500 watt with 72 volt 15 amp hr and bike weighs like 85lbs

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61667

I really like the way it rides like a regular bike if you want too. Plastic panels are great. I have a phasor, Raptor and Greyborg and i ride it the most

One size fits all - what in the world does that mean for a bike frame?
It might fit some people just barely?

Or it will fit people of a certain height and build? Unless they have shorter then average inseam? Or it will fit as long as customers arms are as long as a monkey?

It will almost fit well to most users and hardly fit for other users?

Hm. Sounds risky buying a "one size fits all" frame. Some will get a very upright riding position, other will be leaning tour-de-france style towards the handlebars. I think the main reason most bike manufacturers use frame sizes is so that riders of various sizes should have somewhat the same riding experience and benefit from the geometrics of the bike no matter how short or tall they are.

Do you know if they do custom builds on requests?

Back