New ES Member Map

icecube57

10 MW
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zV4LJpLpkD5c.kTJwxw8Mdz3o

If you want to be on the map here'd how. PM your ES Username, First or Last Name and Initial, and Postal Zip Code. Ill add you as soon as possible.

This is free within google maps. It shouldnt have any limitations like the previous maps I had.

*The map is also public now so you can add yourself and I swear if you fck this up guys so help me God you will feel my wrath.

Please submit your ES Name, Real Name or (Partial), and zipcode so I can add you to the map. The map is slowly filling out. If you want to know who is near you and want to be apart of this please share you info.

Great initiative Icecube57!

Topic Bookmarked!

Doc

teslanv said:
I'm on there...
Y'all need to send icecube your 20.

10-20 done already :wink: .

This is really sad... huge ass forum but less than 30 participants that. It takes 1 minute to give me the dang info...

Kirakos GR does have a point.

I have just submitted my details and want to be part of this. However, I request that just my Internet name and post code be exposed. I noticed some of the entries have full addresses. Maybe this is what they wanted however, seems like a bad idea to me.

Ive asked for Zips to be as general as possible. Maybe I shouldnt ask for full names. Its easy for me to adjust the names to be First or last name and initial. Whatever information you want to provide is fine. If you think its a bad Idea.. don't participate. If you are paranoid. Don't participate. I have done this before and had way names than this. The other map was clumsy people added their name 3-4 times and it was very hard to clean up after you guys. I thought about putting directions but it still would be a headache to manage and some maniac might delete everyone.

For those who got your panties in a bunch the map has been updated to add or omit information. Information now should include ES name First Initial Last Name and Zipcode. It should not point to anyones exact address. Some of us are public figures so we are on the radar whether we like it or not so if this satisfies the safety of the community please keep sending me your info... I could just pull up the forum member name list which is public info and go from there but I want you to have a say so in if you want to be found or not. Im just tired not knowing where the F everyone is and having no one to play with.

Your anonymity, at least that of regular posters, is long gone. Privacy is an illusion.

Added about 10 names just now. Keep sending them to me. It will get updated every few days.

Back