Website: http://www.hi-powercycles.com/2015-hpc- ... tain-bike/
• Full suspension Mtn Bike with 26" Alex Rims and Rockshox front and rear
• 4500 watt thermally protected Crystallite Motor with Crystallite Controller (18x IRFB 4110 Mosfets and 11g silver plated phase wires)
• Cycle Analyst V2.3
• Battery: 13 Ah - 60 AMP discharge
• Schlumpf Drive (see description below)*
• Top Speed 45mph+
• Total Weight 64 Pounds
• 3 speed button for quickly switching between on-road and off-road (if a cop hassles you)
• Includes free Lighting upgrade - 2500 Lumen ShadowCaster System
• Price: $7859.00 w/Free Shipping
HPC XC-2 versus Stealth Bomber, Speed and Climbing Test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RDMeoq ... e=youtu.beFrom their Website: http://www.hi-powercycles.com/2015-hpc- ... tain-bike/
The XC-2 is a high-end full suspension E-bike. The XC-2 is a highly spec'd full suspension that delivers conquering performance whether on flat ground a bumpy single track or steep downhill descent. The XC-2 features front and rear 180mm Tektro E-Comp hydraulic disc brakes with e-brake cutoff 5.5" of frame travel a Rockshox Revelation RL Solo Air Suspension Fork with lockout and 150mm travel and a full 30 speed SRAM X9 drivetrain featuring matching X9 Shifters and Derailleurs front and rear a Cane Creek 40 series sealed cartridge bearing headset and a Truvativ Fireex crankset and GXP bottom bracket. This is a fantastic buy for someone who craves a truly high end bike with unsurpassed quality and attention to detail. The XC-2 is available with power systems ranging from 1000W-5000W! As a new for 2014 option the 5000W system will deliver world beating power and acceleration and is the fastest commercial electric bike you can purchase (other than our own Revolution X!) The XC-2 is in another stratosphere compared with other commercial e-bikes.
* Another exciting feautre for the 2015 model year is the addition of the incredible Schlumpf High Speed Drive! This amazing plantary geared crankset allows you to mulitply your sprocket size by 2.5x! This means you can have a medium 34T sprocket click a button and immediately have the pedal power of an 85T crank. This means you can actually pedal the bike and help the motor along at speeds up to 50 MPH (4000W+ systems). It is truly an astonishing feeling! The Schlumpf High Speed Drive is standard on the HPC XC ELITE.
Link to Bike: http://www.hi-powercycles.com/2015-hpc- ... tain-bike/