Alot of work now to prepare the 2WD bike to be on time for the Interbike 2015!
Rear MXUS motor:
- Upgrade phase wires + install proper high amp connector and hall connector CHECK
- Modify the holes in the cover
- Drill and file every single eyeslet of the Doubletrack 24 rim
- Install the 12 gauge spokes and true the wheel
- Build the dual Adaptto controller high power harness with dual seperate 160A 150V DC breaker.
- Upgrade to the new Adaptto controller for the 14kW cont 20kW burst version.
- reinforce the CF frame where the head tube is to support the high thrust of the front fork
- replace both tube and tires.
- program and test/tune the 2WD.
- adjust total battery current to not make the Farasis cells to suffer too much until the 150C drag racing pack is ready!
- Make sure everything is "safe"
Once i will be back from Las Vegas i will a build the 20s2p 9Ah drag racing pack for total power availlable of 80kW burst with minimal voltage sag at 35-40kW.