1 PW
Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then sta
ES "Search found 2 matches: +Parilla"?
Seen on kickstarter site:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1270196288/new-carbon-suv-e-bike

Currently "12 backers, £15,077 pledged of £60,000 goal, 37 days to go"

01c88b097cfef28fd3ca07ae0985c7c6_original.jpg

Mean look :shock:
I don't know what is giving me the impression that it is not as mean as it looks :?

There used to be a sale thread on this that a spammer came here to post in the discussion area, it was moved to the sale section but the spammer refused to post the required info and never came back, so it was moved to the mod forum.

Just in case anyone thinks this looks familiar and can't find the thread. ;)

Oh, and there is this thread about their former version

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54958&hilit=caterham

May I merge this with that one?

I live the way this looks. Swap out to a bbshd and it's done. For the money and components it has, it's a great deal. I put down a deposit, but really hope they reach their goal

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1270196288/new-carbon-suv-e-bike?ref=discovery

1badfattie said:
62lbs w/out battery...pretty heavy.

+1

It looks amazing, but I have to say I would be interested to see what the proposed price tag would be AND I have to laugh at a "weight with out battery" as if you're going to just pedal it? :wink:

That said, I love how unique it looks!

E-Bikes are much more accepted these days (at least where I live) and frankly, other than the twits that assume simply because you have pedals that they should hurry up and pass you since you're going to "slow them down" or go to cut you off (unintentionally thinking again you're slow since you have pedals) a bike that is very obviously powered isn't always a bad thing, more people tend to give me respect on the road once they realize I can keep up.

On the trails, I have to wonder depending on the power your E-Bike puts out, for the 5000W+ crowd (stealth bomber and such) they might have a point, but yeah, that's definitely going to make people wonder if your'e not just riding a "legal" motorcycle especially depending on how you ride it.

Most people look at our cruiser and assume it's much faster than it is just because of it's size and style, yet when they see me being responsible with it and not speeding around the multi-use paths through the park, they get it, and it's a lot more fun to chat with people as you go by VS blasting by at 30 mph or something!

I save the speed for the sections of road where I must merge with traffic. :wink:

Hehe... "merge with traffic". Mostly sitting stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic (Urban Guy tapping here). Merging would just slow me down too much. :) Unfortunately, I've nEVer worn any Spandex (tm), so already I maybe "stick out". Even the "helmets" I wear (when it's colder) don't look like the "standard" up side down plastic bucket thingee... But re this "bike"? Right now, wanna steal it? Who ya gonna sell it to? Where ya gonna ride it without "sticking out". UG (urban guy) really has no interest in any "trails" or "off roading", but primarily concerned re potholes and (local to me) streetcar tracks. So this stuff like "fat" tires (plus carbon to save weight) seems appealing. :)

31 backers
£35,887 pledged of £60,000 goal
19 days to go

that has to be the UGLIEST , BLOATED , and out right biggest wast of money i have seen

and what happens if you brake something

They made it up to 102,000 Pounds and I bought a top version one (engine upgradable up to 999w).

I ll use it on the country skying tracks here in the Alps in winter time, and in the Greek Islands off season.

Back