Farfle swingarms-new run... interest? how much?

Voltron

1 MW
I'm in the middle of trying to convince the frame shop I started working at to make a run of Farfle type extended swingarms, so trying to get a read on how much interest there is and in what materials, we're set up for mild steel, chromoly and aluminum. I'll move this over into a for sale post if it turns out to be a go. Feel free with any questions or suggestions for a different brand one than the usual Genesis compatible ones etc. Target price is about $245 shipped in the U.S.? Enough interest would drop the price...

Not to be a contradictory, but my impression is this is all about discussion of a potential item potentially for future sale- so it's just discussion- technical discussion. I guess I just thought if it's not actually for sale by the vendor selling it, why split hairs? For example, recompence's most recent build thread covered the build obviously made for sale upon completion and iirc it wasn't in the sale section- he made a sale thread when it was for sale.

Regardless: Voltron, 225$ is reasonable. But the lower the better! Though a nice light cromo would be desirable too, prob best to stay with mild steel since it'd be best to cater to the best denominator (at first at least)?
Besides hub builds, people might be really interested if you got together with lightningrods for a matching mid motor, mount, and a hub to go with it. That would be a very nice mid-package that I'd think there'd be a market for, the 11lb mid motors really tear on a light offroad bike!

Yes... it's just an idea so far, and am def not taking or soliciting anyone's money at this point. It's more of a poll about how popular this kind of thing still is. Re being ready for mid mount motor, that's already part of the idea, and would enjoy any ideas about dimensions they want to have etc.

Back