Taipei Cycle Show 2017

LockH

1 PW
Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then sta
ES Bible "Search found 38 matches: +Taipei +Cycle +Show".

LEVA "eNews" just blurbed an email about this years show (coming up, 22nd to 25th March 2017)

Stuff including:
The show attracted more than 8,300 international buyers from more than 107 countries/ regions in
2016. This year, 1,100 exhibitors plan to participate in the Show which will occupy 65,000 square meters in space (3,340 booths).

Test Track
The test track starts in the main hall of Nangang Exhibition center and features a 100 m track with
10 % slope. Participating pedelecs/e-bikes will be tested by hundreds of visitors during the show.

... and:
Test Track Exhibitors
Experience vehicles and drive units of the following manufacturers at the test track:
ANANDA, Bafang, TD HITECH ENERGY INC., DAPU MOTOR Company, Marquardt, TranzX, Hyena
Inc. and ONWAY.

... and:
LEV Components Exhibitors
Enjoy an interactive experience, with direct hands-on experience of the following manufacturers:
Bafang, Shanghai YingYu Electronics, EnergyBus e.V., Dongguan Greenway Battery Co., Ltd., TD HITECH ENERGY INC., BionX International Cooperation, pironex GmbH, Rosenberger Hochfrequenztechnik GmbH & Co. KG, emtas GmbH,
Marquardt Mechatronik GmbH, SCHWALBE | Ralf Bohle GmbH, Robert Bosch GmbH, Binova GmbH, DAPU MOTOR Company, Nanjing Lishui Electronics Research Institute Co., Ltd., PHYLION BATTERY CORP., LTD., Universal Transmissions
GmbH, SantaMonica EV, Unique Product and Design Co., Ltd., Taya Chain Co., Ltd., Modiary Co., Ltd., Ananda, TUNG KENG ENTERPRISE CO., LTD., DLG, Dongguan DRN New Energy Co., Ltd., Modiary Co., Ltd., Suzhou Shengyi Motor
CO.,LTD, gearsensor.com, JIAXING HONGFA MOTOR VEHICLE FITTINGS CO., LTD, Fallbrook Technologies Inc., NuVinci Cycling and Suzhou Wanjia Electric Co., Ltd.

(Some watt seem very familiar and some watt sound "new"/"foreign".)

I'm going to attend this year, and visit Ben Chu and Shenta and ride Shenta's bad ass red devil scooter and Ben's awesome next level DIY Ebikes.

I may try to ship my own NYX frame >100mph Ebike over there if I can figure out a reasonable way to do it. Not to be in the show, but to get to head to head with Shenta's red devil.

The Scooter looks good, like allot of fun, although $ 6,000- $ 7,000 U.S.D. is way over my Budget ,
Interested in improvements with DIY bicycles ( Ben's Next Level DIY EBikes ), What is the link for that ?

Thanks

liveforphysics said:
I'm going to attend this year, and visit Ben Chu and Shenta and ride Shenta's bad ass red devil scooter and Ben's awesome next level DIY Ebikes.

I may try to ship my own NYX frame >100mph Ebike over there if I can figure out a reasonable way to do it. Not to be in the show, but to get to head to head with Shenta's red devil.

This is Ben Chu's Awesome build. Dogatti I think he calls it.

file.php

If interested, you can read about the construction of Dogati in electricbike AIR.

That is a Big improvement on what is available today, I am now as interested as you are on that build !

( Since I have been riding motorcycles for decades now, I have been thinking for over 15 years that I want to have a Ducati style of Frame, yea that many years ago and even before that I was thinking about electric motorcycles and how to convert one to electric and the Ducati was the most desirable frame to do so )

This is the kind of e-bike frame we need available from places like , Em3ev, Luna, and all the other places that sell a clone of the Stealth Bomber frame , This frame is much Better !

I have also been thinking for years that we need that Ducati style of frame for a trike, tadpole or even delta, but mostly for tadpole type of trike,
instead of sitting on top of a bar with a seat perched on top of it, ( like all of the commercially available trikes ) take a Ducati style of frame, turn it upside down, and sit inside.
You now have a structure to which you can add paneling to even cut down on the drag and increase comfort during the half of the year , or more in some parts of the world .
Also you can make the trike safer in case of a crash, because you can add a fiberglass/foam/fiberglass sandwich between your body and the frame.
And it is Much easier to add/ make your own paneling / body work to such a upside down Ducati style frame.

I was going to keep all this to myself until I built a trike like this myself , but since I do not have a garage , or the space and tools to make such a trike/velomobile myself, I give the above paragraph , Open Source , to the world, so that someone will finally make improvements to trikes/ more affordable velomobiles . There you are , take it and run ( build ) with it . Scooterman101 , February 17 th 2017.

liveforphysics said:
This is Ben Chu's Awesome build. Dogatti I think he calls it.

file.php

LockH said:
... and:
Test Track Exhibitors
Experience vehicles and drive units of the following manufacturers at the test track:
ANANDA, Bafang, TD HITECH ENERGY INC., DAPU MOTOR Company, Marquardt, TranzX, Hyena
Inc

Hey they stole my name!

Hyena said:
LockH said:
... and:
Test Track Exhibitors
Inc

Hey they stole my name!

Interesting...

http://www.ananda.com.cn/index.php/tao/view/cid/2/id/3.html

ISIS spline mid-drive from China. They also have the more typical square-taper. Wonder if it will show up on some online vendors soon...

I'm sadly not going to make Taipei until the 26th or 27th. Work priorities conflict with making the show, but I will still visit Ben and Shenta.

liveforphysics said:
I'm sadly not going to make Taipei until the 26th or 27th. Work priorities conflict with making the show, but I will still visit Ben and Shenta.

That's too bad Luke, I fly out on the 26th. Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with Justin and other attendees.

Back