E-Bike assistance in Belfast or Northern Ireland?

alamo

1 µW
Hello fella's, I have an ebike that is not starting, and no CYCLING repair shop in Belfast knows anything about Ebike, they advise to send it back to the shop, which
Is unfortunately not an option, so I find myself here asking/looking for help!!
I would really need to physically hand the bike over for someone with knowledge about the electrics etc, to have a thorough look at,and get me off first base my letting
me know what the problem actually is.
N.B: the bike is 48v 1000w pedalease mountain bike, I was so impressed with its power, although did not get much range from it. It's my first bike, and would like
to have a full understanding of it, before I upgrade, and get serious about Ebiking!

Well, the first thing I'd try is to swap batteries from this one to your other one from your other thread, and see if the problems on each bike change, and post the test and results in each thread.

Pics of what you have and do would be useful, as well as any measurements you make.

If they are not different bikes, but rather the same, I would recommend you ask a moderator (green names) or admin (red names) to merge the two threads, so that all the troubleshooting info and help stays together, so effort is not duplicated and/or time wasted.

Then you can retitle the original thread to whatever you like (even the same as this thread is), by editing hte first post of that thread.

If you prefer you can continue with two threads; just makes it harder for those helping to follow and help.

Nearer to home try Pedelecs forum U.K.

Start with the basics and a digital volt meter, charge your battery and check the out put voltage.

Back