Where to buy parts for EEB

CLIFFSIDE

10 mW
Hi guys,

Has anyone needed to buy replacement hardware or side plate covers for EEB? I looked around and haven't found any results.

I'm in the same boat. Need a new plastic top tube cover. I would be worried that there are possibly several manufacturers of that frame so maybe going back through Em3ev might be best?

Sent from my F3213 using Tapatalk

I needed one side panel I also did not find one closer to me so I had to contact Em3EV. DHL was the most expensive!! shipping due to size of the package so I went
for the next option down. As EM3EV don’t stock the side panels so they had to contact there supplier.

I paid £50 one side panel + shipping cost to UK (overall still not cheap shipping) DHL was over £100 :shock: that’s just shipping!!!

The best part you did purchase from a good vender and can get the panels from them by contacting them.

Thanks! For the quick reply. I guess Enduro, Evel or whatever they called nowadays are not popular enough yet to store replacement parts and sell on places like Amazon. I just bought the frame and wanted to be proactive in buying side plates covers etc in case things happen as well as experiment in placing openings for charging and other accessories i plan in the later months.
Here it is currently as she stands. :D
19832574_10103652926068689_1624572191_n.jpg
I test rode it yesterday evening, after the ride i noticed a 100 degree flush head screw in the torque plate fell off. I'll check the local hardware store but it looks quite custom to the frame.
19858730_10103652926083659_1999690351_n.jpg

Looking nice its a sure head turner! :lol:

screw in the torque plate falling out could suggest you not tighten it up enough, I just checked mine and mine are still good. Just get some lock tight (blue stuff) should help from loosening up. I’m not sure if the screws are custom to the bike though.

Some Info: Just some info on the long side 2 screws that goes on to tighten and keep the hub motor in place from dropping out ‘DO NOT OVER TIGHTERN THIS 2 SCEWS JUST SNUG TIGHT THEM’.

CLIFFSIDE what screen is that on your handle bars?

It's a Crystalyte display. I got the kit 3 years ago from electricrider.com and still going strong. I must of put over 3000 miles on the original frame.

My first build: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=88546 :D

For the EBB I'm constantly dreaming up ideas to pursue during the winter months. I'm leaning on QS205 and a Max-E. But i heard good things about the MXUS aside from the weight savings in comparison. But I have time before i make my decision.

Back